EXV trade discussion and rumour mill.

Started by Holz, May 23, 2012, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: elephants on May 23, 2012, 06:17:56 PM
Quote from: meow meow on May 23, 2012, 06:15:40 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 23, 2012, 06:06:40 PM
Quote from: meow meow on May 23, 2012, 06:04:08 PM
I don't have enough Bulldogs players in my team. Boyd is an old man and it shouldn't take too much to lure him to Sweden.
meow, Boyd is on the trading block surprisingly so Where's ur team? I can check if there are any supreme players although I've already got offers from PB and holz.

Right here:
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45094.msg599995.html#msg599995

Got plenty of youth coming through in 1st and 2nd year players like Batchelor, Wallis, Hombsch, Treloar, Bennell, Sexton, Cameron and more on the way in Lockyer and Kelly down back. We're in a position where we can trade our 1st and 2nd round picks next year and still have plenty of quality young talent. Griffen, Redden, Martin will be the backbone of this team for a long time. Mooney will be a superstar in a few years.

Does this mean you will?

It means we can if we choose to. A lot can change from now until the trade period.

I want Stefan Martin gone though. Wasted my 5th pick on him since he was an 80 averaging backman, now he is a complete spud in a position where I have no use for him.

elephants

I see.

Anyone that's stuck for fwd PM me :)

Ziplock

Holz should update a list of players on the front page :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on May 23, 2012, 11:03:22 PM
Holz should update a list of players on the front page :P

i was waiting for this to happen it really needs to get done if some people could do their teams woudl be really helpful. I will do them all   by the multi bye rounds.

Ziplock

fine, I'm *reasonably* happy with my team, but... I guess...

Armstrong, Dick, Gumbleton, Connors

elephants

Guess who we picked with the pick we got for Connors Zip... CLANCEE PEARCE!!!

;D

BGK

I'm pretty happy with my team. Goldstein or Maric might be up for grabs for the right offer. Hargrave has currency swap for a young back. Other than that Gary Rohan, Brandon Matera, Lindsay Gilbee, Alex Silvagni and Michael Doughty would be up for grabs but I doubt I'd get much interest for them.

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on May 23, 2012, 06:04:41 PM
I did see the Leuy offer.

Well we might have to wait till pre-season. Well after the off-season to see how Leuy goes and see how the mighty Bellchambers goes when Hille's back.

So we will have to wait and see.  (but no Broughton) haha

......or maybe Cameron Wood is worth a thought, he's the heir apparant, and it will be sooner rather than later based on form and how much Jolly is struggling

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BGK on May 24, 2012, 08:26:08 AM
I'm pretty happy with my team. Goldstein or Maric might be up for grabs for the right offer. Hargrave has currency swap for a young back. Other than that Gary Rohan, Brandon Matera, Lindsay Gilbee, Alex Silvagni and Michael Doughty would be up for grabs but I doubt I'd get much interest for them.

Gary Rohan would have to go VERY cheap.

I like Matera and will turn into a gun.

Quote from: nostradamus on May 24, 2012, 09:47:47 AM

Well we might have to wait till pre-season. Well after the off-season to see how Leuy goes and see how the mighty Bellchambers goes when Hille's back.

......or maybe Cameron Wood is worth a thought, he's the heir apparant, and it will be sooner rather than later based on form and how much Jolly is struggling

Cameron Wood sucks.

Justin Bieber

Assistant coach Whatlez has made a statement:

"I hate the following players they should quit"

"These include: Hayden Ballatyne, Jason Porplyzia, James Polkinghorne"

"Also other players that are ready to leave are: Ian Callinan, Garrick Ibbotson, Sharod Wellingham and James McDonald"

Hopefully next year Petreko is Mid/Fwd, same as Shane Savage.

Also do you get benefits for retiring players? Like Jmac?

CrowsFan

Why would you get benefits for picking old players?
What type of benefits are you after??

BGK

Quote from: whatlez on May 24, 2012, 10:05:09 AM

Cameron Wood sucks.

I wouldn't let Rohan go cheap. Even though he has a broken leg, he was a  number 6 draft pick with heaps of talent.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 24, 2012, 11:09:25 AM

I don't know sympathy picks lol.

Scrads picked him not me  >:(

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on May 24, 2012, 12:51:30 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 24, 2012, 11:09:25 AM

I don't know sympathy picks lol.

Scrads picked him not me  >:(

Just so you know, we traded our last pick in the PSD for him lol. It was either him or some spud rookie no one has ever heard of, I would take the 90 average mid ;)

elephants

Quote from: BGK on May 24, 2012, 11:23:52 AM
Quote from: whatlez on May 24, 2012, 10:05:09 AM

Cameron Wood sucks.

I wouldn't let Rohan go cheap. Even though he has a broken leg, he was a  number 6 draft pick with heaps of talent.

+1. Kids a gun, don't listen to whatlez :P

We plan on expressing interest in Matera, Goldstein and possibly Gilbee :)