Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 08, 2012, 09:40:31 PM
His mids are Priddis, Gibbs, Cotchin, Wells, D. Swallow, Scully and Shiel. That beats yours every day of the week

no offence to holz but

priddis destroys daisy
swallow beats gibbs
barlow showers on cotchin
rosa equal with wells (who wont play for ages anyone he has serious problems)

I agree with that. :P

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha u are such a tool

priddis is lucky to draw even coz daisy has potential to iimprve av to over 105 priddis is more likely to decrease to 100 or 99

PowerBug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 08, 2012, 09:45:02 PM
hahaha u are such a tool

priddis is lucky to draw even coz daisy has potential to iimprve av to over 105 priddis is more likely to decrease to 100 or 99
I'll remember that. Remember that your coach is an Eagles fan too. Don't speak on his behalf ;)

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha

ok then

pretty sure le rates rosa over priddis hahaha

elephants

LE rates Rosa over Swan thanks very much.

Holz and us have a neck and neck midfield. IMO he edges us on depth but our top 4 beats his. I guess we'll have to wait for the real shower to get going to see who comes out on top. Let's re-visit this thread in September.

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 08, 2012, 09:40:31 PM
His mids are Priddis, Gibbs, Cotchin, Wells, D. Swallow, Scully and Shiel. That beats yours every day of the week

no offence to holz but

priddis draws equal with daisy
swallow beats gibbs
barlow showers on cotchin
rosa equal with wells (who wont play for ages anyone he has serious problems)

wel also have Tyson, Grigg and Palmer who draw equal with swallow, scully and shiel

Haha those ratings are pretty wrong.
Priddis beats Daisy - Priddis is extremely consistent and there's no chance he will drop his avg down to 100 like you claim he will.
Gibbs beats Swallow - Swallow is much more of a SC player, doesn't get enough ball to be a GUN in DT, whereas Gibbs just racks them up.
Cotchin equal with Barlow - Cotchin plenty of room to improve still, and I doubt whether Barlow can get back to his first season form. A double break in a leg is very hard to get back to your best from.
Wells beats Rosa - Wells is already back in training so will miss first couple of rounds but doubt it will be more than that.

Then you have your depth players.
Scully and D. Swallow beat Grigg and Palmer easily.

meow meow

And meow's mids beat all.

Redden, Mitchell, Watson, Griffen, Martin, Cross, Tuck, COONEY, Bennell, Wallis, Treloar

Come on Fark. Let's see you argue with that. It's a 2 horse race for who has the best midfield, and my horse is Black Caviar.

elephants

We can make these bullshower predictions all pre-season cf and meow but we don't know until the actual season starts. Please stop clogging up my thread with your arguments with FARK. Wanna argue take it to chat or somewhere where everything isn't permanent.
Cheers.

BGK

Your ruck depth is a little ordinary LE

elephants

flower sake can we stop picking holes in everyone elses team and worry about our own. Leu is a lock in and if injured Renouf (who is Port's number 1) can slot in.
Let's just have this get started cos I'm starting to get a bit flowered off by this.

Ziplock

my team rocks.

I got ruck depth.

BGK

Quote from: elephants on February 09, 2012, 09:49:27 PM
flower sake can we stop picking holes in everyone elses team and worry about our own. Leu is a lock in and if injured Renouf (who is Port's number 1) can slot in.
Let's just have this get started cos I'm starting to get a bit flowered off by this.

Not a fan of a bit of banter? It's just trash talk LE.

elephants

Meh, I don't really care for banter. Maybe F.A.R.K can do it on my behalf. I don't see the point :P

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on February 09, 2012, 10:08:01 PM
Meh, I don't really care for banter. Maybe F.A.R.K can do it on my behalf. I don't see the point :P
No, do not put FARK in charge of banter. That could be the second worst move you make all season.

elephants

Hahahaha I dunno I don't care enough about the Euro's (don't get me wrong, I've put heaps of time into it and I really enjoy being involved) to get too into the banters side of things. Goes nowhere imo.