2016 Competition with Ultimate Footy

Started by Ringo, February 03, 2016, 02:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rids

Joined here with no problems as well.

When we get teams etc loaded up it will be a lot better. They did a massive facelift on the UI so might take a little time to get used to it.

GoLions

LF

nrich102

LF

GoLions

LF

kilbluff1985

Ringo

Some may have missed this in the first post so posting 2 items here again for comments:

Notice they have a setting on emergencies based on TOG.  Currently set at  0 but open to discussion to increase to one of the setting 5,10,15 or 20%.  this open for discussion as I am not swayed one way or the other at the moment mainly due to the injuries last year we had in first quarter,

Also have currently set teams are locked at bounce of first game of the round. There is an option to lock at first Saturday game of the round.  Is this an option for us to take into consideration the few Thursday night games.  Not really a fan of this but open for discussion.

LF

0 should have a player come on as E only if the player is out of the match completely.

hmm so no setting to lockout on Friday for Thursday night games then?

Ringo

Quote from: LF on February 04, 2016, 04:14:24 PM
0 should have a player come on as E only if the player is out of the match completely.

the settings are
1. Start of 1st game of the round (Current setting)
2. Start of first Saturday game
3. Rolling lockout.

LF

Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

the settings are
3. Rolling lockout.

I guess then would have to be Start of first game of the round

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 04:11:47 PM
Some may have missed this in the first post so posting 2 items here again for comments:

Notice they have a setting on emergencies based on TOG.  Currently set at  0 but open to discussion to increase to one of the setting 5,10,15 or 20%.  this open for discussion as I am not swayed one way or the other at the moment mainly due to the injuries last year we had in first quarter,

Also have currently set teams are locked at bounce of first game of the round. There is an option to lock at first Saturday game of the round.  Is this an option for us to take into consideration the few Thursday night games.  Not really a fan of this but open for discussion.
I assume that means if a player plays <20% game time, they get subbed off? I don't mind it.

Do we get full teams when we have Thursday night games? If not, then lockout first bounce could be difficult. I honestly don't remember how it works with the AFL. Not a fan of rolling lockout though, but happy with either first game or first Saturday game.

iZander

Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

the settings are
3. Rolling lockout.
Fan of option 1 myself :)

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on February 04, 2016, 04:38:04 PM
Quote from: Ringo on February 04, 2016, 04:11:47 PM

I assume that means if a player plays <20% game time, they get subbed off? I don't mind it.

Do we get full teams when we have Thursday night games? If not, then lockout first bounce could be difficult. I honestly don't remember how it works with the AFL. Not a fan of rolling lockout though, but happy with either first game or first Saturday game.
Usually the 25 man squads are announced on Thursday for Sunday Games and cut to 22 on Friday.