RANDOM TEAM SELECTION LEAGUE 1 (FULL)

Started by bennynam, February 13, 2012, 11:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennynam

Quote from: havoc on February 14, 2012, 04:46:53 AM
ill give it a shot if u willing to let me in,

Bcks: B Goddard, H Scotland, B Deledio, H Shaw, M Hibberd, T Segrave, J Ferguson, H Schade, T Bell

Mids: H Hocking, C Ward, M Rosa, M McVeigh, A Joseph, L Stevenson, T Sheridan, A Treloar,

Rucks: D Cox, M Bailey, S Lycett, T Campbell

Fwds: L Franklin, A Goodes, M Stokes, C Dawes, A Hooper, R Kerr, N Wilson, L Casboult, G Turner

Cash: 164100

by looks of things im gonna have to win it from the backline :P
G'day havoc,

The first 4 backs are gold! You can't go wrong with Ward this year, Cox, Franklin and Goodes up against GWS first game. Plenty of cash left over to tinker with your side.
Great to have you aboard mate! Code is 281397.  Team name?

bennynam

Quote from: craig22 on February 14, 2012, 08:30:31 AM
Hey guys im in just at work though will do my team and post it when i get home
Not a problem at all craig22. Looking forward to seeing your side. Cheers!

scorpazz

Hey all. This is such a fun idea and I look forward to seeing how it all pans out. Here is my random team:

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Trengove J, Goldsack T, Tape S, Astbury D, Harvey B, Blee N.

Mids: Foley N, Picken L, Broadbent M, Smith D, Horsely K, Curren T, Kerridge S, Sexton A.

Rucks: Jacobs S, Martin S, Smith Z, Giles J.

Forwards: Franklin L, Goodes A, Roughead J, Zaha D, Pettard R, Ballantyne H, Magin A, Lamb J, Panos M.

Dont mind the random forwards and rucks but that is one woeful midfield!

havoc

QuoteG'day havoc,

The first 4 backs are gold! You can't go wrong with Ward this year, Cox, Franklin and Goodes up against GWS first game. Plenty of cash left over to tinker with your side.
Great to have you aboard mate! Code is 281397.  Team name?

Random FTW, yeah gonna have to some tinkering to get a full team on the park round one i think, anyone know if hibberd is still suspended or is their a chance he can play this year ? besides that im happy with the backs and forwards just need to do abit of work on the mids. Another point of concern is cash generation, not sure half my rookie price players will get regular gigs let alone score enough to upgrade to genuine premos.

^^

bennynam

Quote from: scorpazz on February 14, 2012, 10:57:25 AM
Hey all. This is such a fun idea and I look forward to seeing how it all pans out. Here is my random team:

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Trengove J, Goldsack T, Tape S, Astbury D, Harvey B, Blee N.

Mids: Foley N, Picken L, Broadbent M, Smith D, Horsely K, Curren T, Kerridge S, Sexton A.

Rucks: Jacobs S, Martin S, Smith Z, Giles J.

Forwards: Franklin L, Goodes A, Roughead J, Zaha D, Pettard R, Ballantyne H, Magin A, Lamb J, Panos M.

Dont mind the random forwards and rucks but that is one woeful midfield!

G'day scorpazz,

Yeah I think this concept will go well. I started to get a little tired of seeing the same sides.  Can't complain with what the SC random gods spat out at you.  Solid starting lineup with a few good rookies to make some cash out of. Foley should have a good one. Code is 281397. Team name mate?

Noz

So if we wanted to make a trade we just write on here who we want to trade out then do we randomly select the player we want in or do it as a normal trade.

Example.
I dont want Staker so i get rid of him then click Auto fill team with randomly selected players and i get Alan Didak.

big_cox21

nah ide say thats where skill comes into it to build your team up by picking your trades

has every team had goddard?

bennynam

Quote from: Noz on February 14, 2012, 01:47:24 PM
So if we wanted to make a trade we just write on here who we want to trade out then do we randomly select the player we want in or do it as a normal trade.

Example.
I dont want Staker so i get rid of him then click Auto fill team with randomly selected players and i get Alan Didak.

A total of 3 trades are allowed before the AFL season starts.  These trades are to be made as per usual (player for player).  Further random generating is not required. Just to ensure no one adjusts their side once randomly generated I have recorded each side as they're posted (not that we don't trust anyone). Post your trades as you go so I can update your sides. I'd trade Staker out also!

Cheers!

bennynam

Quote from: big_cox21 on February 14, 2012, 02:33:01 PM
nah ide say thats where skill comes into it to build your team up by picking your trades

has every team had goddard?
Yes!  Yeah good pick up big_cox21.

bennynam

Hey guys who owns the side named RandomMuch? Is that you Scorpazz?

Locinator

Pretty Good Team
Team Name: Locinator's Beasts
Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Mcpharlin, Armstrong, Lake, Geary (Smith, Lever)
Midfielders: Hodge, Deledio, Redden, Armfield, Polec, Treloar (Evans, Growden)
Rucks: (CANT BELIEVE THIS!!) Cox, Mumford ( Stephenson, Curnow)
Forwards: Franklin, Zaha, Brown, Knights, Reimers, Folau, Stubbs (Schloite, Roberts)

bennynam

Quote from: Locinator on February 14, 2012, 07:04:40 PM
Pretty Good Team
Team Name: Locinator's Beasts
Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Mcpharlin, Armstrong, Lake, Geary (Smith, Lever)
Midfielders: Hodge, Deledio, Redden, Armfield, Polec, Treloar (Evans, Growden)
Rucks: (CANT BELIEVE THIS!!) Cox, Mumford ( Stephenson, Curnow)
Forwards: Franklin, Zaha, Brown, Knights, Reimers, Folau, Stubbs (Schloite, Roberts)
Great to have you aboard Locinator. Those Rucks are what dreams are made of. I'd take that for sure. 1st team I've seen Folau in so if you keep him that should be interesting.  Mate your 1st 3 backs, mids and forwards are guns also!
Code is 281 397.
Cheers!

Locinator

Thanks Mate.

I Had Done My Trades Before Hand They Were

Graham Angus To Stephenson
Kelper Bradley To Zaha
A.Brown To Lake

craig22

Hey guys heres my team no trades made yet and $216,200 left.

DEF- Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, M.Suckling, A.Mackie, Tape, Buntine [Wilkes,  Lynch]

MIDS- Pendlebury, Ablett, Judd, McVeigh, Young, Zorko [J.McDonald, Gibson]

RUCKS- Leuenberger, Fitzpatrick [Witts, Stephensen]

FWDS- Franklin, S.Johnson, M.Clark, J.Butcher, Porplyzia, Folau, Dick [Michie, Smedts]

FisherSaints