FF's Top 18 Premiership Table

Started by Grazz, February 03, 2012, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

We'll be shining have no fear about that.  ;D

Grazz

All six leagues are full so all thats left is "Bring It On"

FF Copper gunna take the shine of some of you other flashier metals Goodluck all but were gunna be at the Top of that ladder come seasons end haha.

BGK

Are we still doing this?

If we are FF Silvers total points this week is 37875.

js19

upthemaidens

can someone in Bronze count it... my brain hurts

Grazz

If you want to start from round 1 then yeh we can start.  :D

FisherSaints

35457 for Lead, I added all scores up, is that the only way you can do it or is there a shortcut I couldn't see

Ringo

Quote from: FisherSaints on April 03, 2012, 06:41:59 PM
35457 for Lead, I added all scores up, is that the only way you can do it or is there a shortcut I couldn't see
When you log onto to SC click on the relative league and it will give your position and average Just multiply your average by 18 and you get your total score.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Ringo on April 03, 2012, 06:57:22 PM
Quote from: FisherSaints on April 03, 2012, 06:41:59 PM
When you log onto to SC click on the relative league and it will give your position and average Just multiply your average by 18 and you get your total score.
if it has the weekly average each week then yeah just times by 18,, but does it give the weekly average or just a rolling average?

Grazz

We will have a rolling total from week to week for each league, so wouldnt it be easier to subtract last weeks league total from the next weeks total and that will give you your weekly total, once weve played 2 rounds of course.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Grazz on April 03, 2012, 07:20:13 PM
We will have a rolling total from week to week for each league, so wouldnt it be easier to subtract last weeks league total from the next weeks total and that will give you your weekly total, once weve played 2 rounds of course.
yes and yes  that is the way.. 

Grazz

Ok so were starting from this weekend just gone yes/no :D

SydneyRox

FF Gold ranked 108 - is that the highest rank of the groups?

Grazz

FF Copper 37836.

Can all the coaches give me your League rank for the week to please.  :)

Still need Patinum's score and Bronze's score. For week 1 take your leagues Avg and x 18.

Grazz