Rd 9 Results

Score: 2.282
Round 9 Rank: 49,067
Overall Rank: 43,812(down 360)

Trades - Liberatore and Rozee to Ryan and Oliver
Trades Remaining - 19
Cash $149,800

Rd 9 Team

Reasonably happy with the 2 trades Oliver has a nice draw coming up. One day all prems will perform together and give me the big score.

Good: Ryan, Daicos, Dale. Clohessy, Serong, Bontempelli,Green,Gawn, Heeney, Flanders, Darcy,
Average: Sheezel, Stewart. Merrett, Rogers, Garcia, English, Wilson
Bad: Oliver, Lohmann,
Ugly: Roberts, Clark, Fyfe, Reid

Will wait on team announcements but these are possible trades:
Assuming Graham still not named
Graham to Reville (Taking over Sullivan due to DPP Swing)
Roberts to Walsh, Butters, Miller, Zorko.  Tossing up between Butters and Zorko due to bye structure,

Mat0369

Watching the game today Reville had some nice moments, his disposal was pretty crisp. His TOG is low which explains the score in the 50's, he has some nice upside. Zorko is super expensive right now, but I think F3 is just as much a need as M6 for you right now, if you can get Zorko in to cover off both lines essentially than he makes the most sense. Steele and Trac both feel under priced as pure mids and are coming off 120+ scores. They may also be worth going after.

Colliwobblers

I'd be looking to move on Roberts/Fyfe/Reid. Regardless of Graham. You have A DPP for both lines in the mids already I'd get Sullivan we copped another string of injuries this week sadly. Sullivan looks to be safe to field. Can't keep copping these 40-60 scores on field. More rookies coming Joe Richards looks a player and could come in for you next week.

Roberts to Butters/Zorko
Fyfe to Sullivan/Reville

Next week

Reid to Zorko/Butters
(Worst/Fattest Rook) to Richards

I'd get the mid first, if Wilson and Darcy keep it up your Fwd line is stronger currently.

Bully

I think out of Fyfe, Roberts & Reid I would bin Fyfe & Reid, my thoughts on Roberts is he still has some value and can eventually be paired with Clohesy as a swing set, these are two who would look good at D7 & M10, Roberts will lose money for sure but I think he still has a role to play provided he holds his spot.

arbel

Agree with most you need to offload those 3 of fyfe/roberts/reid. As good as Reid is, watching the game Simpson played him fwd for all of 3rd qtr bar a few minutes. With lack of supply forward he'll struggle if that keeps happening and with a BE of 134 stands to lose a bit if another score in the 50's comes.

Roberts I think needs to go to. Sullivan and Reville look good money makers. Sullivan JS looks good to with the injuries, same as Reville I would hope. Richards looks good but with DeGoey and Elliot coming back does he hold? Was a great game would be stiff to be cut but was against West coast too who looked bad on the weekend

Ringo

With Rogers being rested and Graham not being named need to trade one to avoid a donut and hoping team selections do not throw up any more curlys.
So think Graham is the one to trade despite Suns flying extras up to Darwin Graham not considered over Swallow or Sexton and this is a concern. Graham has done job so he will go.
So trading Graham to Sullivan and Roberts to Zorko pending trades. Chosing Sullivan over Reville mainly because Bailey is due back and think Reville may go or be sub stalling any price rises.

Colliwobblers

Same ins for me in the end, I've held Graham, but I think not for long.

Mat0369

I think you could still be donut free by trading Fyfe/Reid. It just means you would have to field Garcia. Burgoyne could play this week as well which means you could throw your defenders around as well. Zorko and Sullivan are definitely the two ins though

arbel

Yeah I'm leaning Graham as well ... strange he didn't get named with the resting of players and not even an emergency. I thought he was doing okay.

What are your long term goals with Lohmann?

Ringo

Happy to have Lohmann sit on bench as good bye coverage if he continues to be selected.  May look to trade him after byes though,