Main Menu

Spare Ratings

Started by DazBurg, November 05, 2010, 04:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

Weird, since I only have a Good academy.

He is on Strength training so a Power pop next week is possible, but that almost gives him double pop in batting and tech.

He could use those pops too though so thats good for me I guess.

Michael is currently on Fielding training so hopefully a pop to reliable next week. Could also have a Technique pop coming soon as well as a power pop before the end of the season hopefully.

Bazinga

Good acadmies aren't that bad Shaggy. From what I've read on the FTP forums, there is only a 2.5% difference in each full level of academy, so you will still get a lot of training benefit from a good academy, considering you already have a team of guns   8)

Strength training would be about 300 ratings points increase per week in a good academy, and from what I've worked out, fitness and strength both train at approx 66.6% / 33.3% depending on which training you are on. So that would mean it would take approx 5 weeks for a player to pop in power when on strength training (66.6% of 300 = 200 .. 200 * 5 = 1k which equals one level).

pyronerd

Quote from: Bazinga on June 10, 2011, 12:22:05 PM
Good acadmies aren't that bad Shaggy. From what I've read on the FTP forums, there is only a 2.5% difference in each full level of academy, so you will still get a lot of training benefit from a good academy, considering you already have a team of guns   8)

Strength training would be about 300 ratings points increase per week in a good academy, and from what I've worked out, fitness and strength both train at approx 66.6% / 33.3% depending on which training you are on. So that would mean it would take approx 5 weeks for a player to pop in power when on strength training (66.6% of 300 = 200 .. 200 * 5 = 1k which equals one level).
thats good to hear, as my academy is at good as well ;D

Cookie Monster

can someone do mine please, i don't know how to do it?

8-6 Suited

Yeah I know its not bad, I'm probably only going to take my academies to superior/lavish anyway. The last couple weeks have been hard though, Barely keeping my head afloat :P Stupid away weeks against bots. >.>

Maca24

Shaggy I think Tyler just had a big increase?
Soz CookieMonster I really cant be bothered lol. Doing mine and Shaggys is enough.
Really happy with my team, should be better at EOS hopefully. Good mix of young and old.

8-6 Suited

Yeah, which is why I was suprised by his spare ratings being so high. Its a hefty jump indeed.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 10, 2011, 07:31:56 PM
Yeah, which is why I was suprised by his spare ratings being so high. Its a hefty jump indeed.
Should definitely pop next week.

8-6 Suited

I'm also hoping for a double pop, possibly with batting/tech before the end of the season. Would be extremely helpful.

Given that Jack Hogan just popped to Spectacular tech, his 2.9k spare ratings doesnt leave me a lot of hope for a batting pop to outstanding by the EOS. However it is possible as in the last 2 months he has popped in Fielding, Endurance and power so its more likely that a large chunk of those spare ratings would be batting as it is after all what he has been getting trained on.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 10, 2011, 07:44:45 PM
I'm also hoping for a double pop, possibly with batting/tech before the end of the season. Would be extremely helpful.

Given that Jack Hogan just popped to Spectacular tech, his 2.9k spare ratings doesnt leave me a lot of hope for a batting pop to outstanding by the EOS. However it is possible as in the last 2 months he has popped in Fielding, Endurance and power so its more likely that a large chunk of those spare ratings would be batting as it is after all what he has been getting trained on.
Yeh Tyler is a good player for sure. Whats your direction at EOS?
Bringing in youth for your oldies or swapping some of your 30yr olds for 28yr olds?

8-6 Suited

Looking at going for 26-28yo ready made players, just to remain competitive in Division 1. I need to last there until the sponsorships in Scotland have adjusted to the normal rates. I will be aiming mostly for 26yo's though for all players that are currently 30.

I will however be keeping Lidgerwood because he is my hero :P The old fella has done me well and I really want to put him in my hall of fame.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 10, 2011, 07:50:14 PM
Looking at going for 26-28yo ready made players, just to remain competitive in Division 1. I need to last there until the sponsorships in Scotland have adjusted to the normal rates. I will be aiming mostly for 26yo's though for all players that are currently 30.

I will however be keeping Lidgerwood because he is my hero :P The old fella has done me well and I really want to put him in my hall of fame.
yeh I thought thats the way you would go. Yeh gotta keep your favourite.
My teams core is aged 23-25 so I will probably aim for another player or 2 in that age bracket. Ill also get a 29yr old, just to keep solid ratings.

8-6 Suited

Well until the sponsorship and ticket prices goes up, I'm not going to focus as much on my senior academy, just keep it at good, slightly improving.

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 10, 2011, 08:03:16 PM
Well until the sponsorship and ticket prices goes up, I'm not going to focus as much on my senior academy, just keep it at good, slightly improving.
when will they go up? Yeh im doing the same until EOS, but mine is Excellent.

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on June 10, 2011, 08:46:40 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 10, 2011, 08:03:16 PM
when will they go up? Yeh im doing the same until EOS, but mine is Excellent.
\I'm doing the same thing as well. At EOS I will buy 1 more batsman & bring my academy up to lavish. Still on improving+ in the mean time though, nd making money each week.