Main Menu

Tabs DP challenge is back

Started by Capper, May 03, 2013, 10:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Scrads on August 29, 2013, 07:10:03 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 29, 2013, 07:05:35 PM
Quote from: Scrads on August 29, 2013, 07:04:01 PM
Anything on this week mate or should we wait until next week when our teams will probably meet for the real stuff? ;)
Its definitely on this week and next. Lets get it on!!!!

You too could have a DP like this
<-------------

Is h2h good with you?
OF course, you need to win the game to win the bet

SydneyRox

LOL - if anything Tabs should get 2 goals!!

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 30, 2013, 02:38:24 PM
LOL - if anything Tabs should get 2 goals!!
yeah, Bloods are not travelling that well at the moment tbh ...  :(

I don't know where we're going to get the run and line-breaking from ... Jetta is still out and Rohan hasn't got enough game time under his belt.

Saw an article mention that w/out Goodsey that Swans look a bit 'tame'/'same same' ... ?    :-\  :-X

Capper

Lost the beat so have to change my DP.

Very impressed with the lads on Friday night. A team of rookies taking on the Hawks and only going down by 2 goals.

Still the Hawks will bring in Cyril whilst Jetta, Tippett, Smith(to run with Cyril) and DanHan come in for the Swans.

Same again this week Scrads??

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on September 02, 2013, 05:28:10 PM
Lost the beat so have to change my DP.

Very impressed with the lads on Friday night. A team of rookies taking on the Hawks and only going down by 2 goals.

Still the Hawks will bring in Cyril whilst Jetta, Tippett, Smith(to run with Cyril) and DanHan come in for the Swans.

Same again this week Scrads??

Guerra and Bailey also in for the Hawks. Shiels, Simpkin and Grimley are possibles.

Obviously on again ;)

Capper

Capper

am i changing it or keeping this one??

6k post!!!

j959

Quote from: tabs on September 07, 2013, 11:03:13 PM
am i changing it or keeping this one??

6k post!!!
ha, ha! we'll be back but Swans not in form this year ... i am a sad Swans supporter today.

after half time, that was the worst Swans performance I've seen all year. yes, Hawks pressure was heavy but the boys would win the ball and kick it straight back to the Hawks or handpass it to a team-mate under pressure. Don't know where the composure went?

the other thing that most commentators have been mentioning is the lack of run off-half back and centre - i just don't know where Sydney can get that from currently - last year Jetta and Hannebery were providing it but this year Jetta's injured, Rohan's only had a few runs and I think as optimistic as I want to be, i just don't think Goodes is gonna have enough match fitness - the match committee will probably roll the dice with him (unless he risks LTI) but without conditioning i don't think he's goin to be a major factor for finals this year.  :(   ;)

going to change my DP back to Goodsey in solidarity but I don't think he's going to be able to 'pull a Juddy' because of that lack of match fitness ... Juddy was still playing then had the knee issue ... :(    :'(     ;)

Capper

got one for near year cats fans

CAPPPPPPPPEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Capper

SydneyRox

You can renew the one of Walker for Tbag!

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 02, 2013, 04:04:21 PM
you mean Sparkles!!! (That is his new nickname as he said he "makes everything sparkle")

LF

Quote from: tabs on October 02, 2013, 04:45:38 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on October 02, 2013, 04:04:21 PM
you mean Sparkles!!! (That is his new nickname as he said he "makes everything sparkle")

This ^^^^ is very true what tabs is saying :D