Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah I know, will give him some when he is 19 to take advantage of faster training at younger a younger age :)

valkorum

John Powell - Endurance to Dreadful
Sherwin Rodriguez - Endurance to Average
Daryl Scott - Tech to Capable (19yo keeper/batsman - cap/cap/cap with reas fielding)

bomberboy0618

Oi CF, what are you feeding your players and can I have some? :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 07, 2011, 09:46:36 PM
I'm feeding them delicious food you can only get in a lavish academy :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2011, 09:58:34 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 07, 2011, 09:46:36 PM
I'm feeding them delicious food you can only get in a lavish academy :P
Yep... I believe you ::) :P
That reminds me. Should I stop investing in my SA (its at lavish) and invest into YA?

cookie311993

He is very similar to duffy from my old mans side.  Better fielding though

CrowsFan

Duffy looks like a very good player for your dad.

BB about the investment, what is your YA level at the moment? Can you afford to invest in it?

cookie311993

Yeah he has all the luck

bomberboy0618

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 08, 2011, 08:11:16 AM
Satisfactory ATM.
If you have gone that far, you may as well go to Excellent.
Leave your seniors at Lavish.

Fletch74

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 08, 2011, 08:11:16 AM
Satisfactory ATM.
I would be weary BB. Last year after I got my big pull, I rebuilt my side and had about 400k left. Was already at Excellent SA and satisfactory YA, so started doing improving++ on both...

Below is my investment in both for season 14...

Senior Acad.    -$991,052
Youth Acad.    -$933,211

I have a lavish SA, and got to a superior YA earlier this season, but have had to let it plop to excellent and didn't invest anything last week again, so may let it plop to good... I earn 111k in sponsorship and my wages and Ground maintenance total that as well, and to have to invest 60k to keep your lavish academy steady, then 80k in your YA at improving++ when it starts getting higher. Can you cover $140k per week in academy investment??

In summary, it killed me, sent me broke... I gained nothing from it really. I got a half decent pull towards the end of last season, a now 17yo reas/reas BH with avg fielding and endo, but thats it.

A waste of money, unless you have a massive cushion of dough to spend. It really isn't worth it

Fletch74

07 Nov 2011    Jerry Seinfeld    Technique    average    reasonable
07 Nov 2011    Wietze Cohen    Bowling    average    reasonable

Very happy with both pops above, especially Seinfeld :D - 17yo reas/reas BH with avg field/endo as well

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 07, 2011, 09:03:16 PM
Jimmy Wilkinson - Fielding to capable

Some nice pops to go with my new lavish academy ;D
Wilkinson now back to primary training. Should have reliable batting before EOS 8)
Go Wilko ;) Awesome stuff CF

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 07, 2011, 11:56:07 PM
He is very similar to duffy from my old mans side.  Better fielding though
Duffy is a nice player cookie  ;)  you should be able to train him into a gun. Whats your youth academy level?

cookie311993

He isn't my player so he is out of my control.  I have no clue what his academy is.  Must be high though I am assuming

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 08, 2011, 11:33:25 AM
He isn't my player so he is out of my control.  I have no clue what his academy is.  Must be high though I am assuming
Bahahahahahahahahaha !!!  If you didn't continually post about your 2nd team's players on here then no-one would care cookie - but your arrogance cannot stop you from doing it. It is seriously beginning to piss me off.