Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Maca24

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 02, 2011, 06:33:55 PM
Collins is coming for him :o Exp will be way better because he plays ever game :P
Shagmeister has been on batting for ages.....Once he hits Spec/spec onto secondaries for the rest of his career. He might have gotten to excep/excep but apparently he had no sub ratings ::)
Hoping this doesnt happen to lesnar. :/

cookie311993

too bad he is from Australia so probs wont play nats he would elsewhere i reckon. Training his fielding and primaries and selling my 29 year old batter so Lyndon gets to play every game for me. Big future for him

Cicjose

is Australia that good tho?

Alex7089

Yeah Australia is one of teh biggest nations so getting a player to NAT level is a lot harder than other nations.

Cicjose

so you have to get them to the highest levels as fast as possible to have a chance of NAT selection right?

Bazinga

Cic you would need to either pull or buy a 16yr old with at least average skills (primaries & secondaries), with a very good academy, and train them up to be reliable skills by 19 at a minimum. In Oz you would need them to get to Accomplished by 19 to get in the NAT youth team.

Alex7089

And U19 NATS often don't make senior NAT as well.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on April 03, 2011, 10:31:34 PM
Cic you would need to either pull or buy a 16yr old with at least average skills (primaries & secondaries), with a very good academy, and train them up to be reliable skills by 19 at a minimum. In Oz you would need them to get to Accomplished by 19 to get in the NAT youth team.
Pretty much. Don't think Casper will get a gig even if he can get to Exp/Rel by End of Season. His secondaries are better than half of the players in the squad last season but his Tech gap is playing against him.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 03, 2011, 10:48:14 PM
Pretty much. Don't think Casper will get a gig even if he can get to Exp/Rel by End of Season. His secondaries are better than half of the players in the squad last season but his Tech gap is playing against him.

Awesome effort to get a youth to exp/rel before they turn 20 HP. Your YA must be good  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on April 03, 2011, 10:52:27 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 03, 2011, 10:48:14 PM
Awesome effort to get a youth to exp/rel before they turn 20 HP. Your YA must be good  :)
Thanks Baz, It's excellent 8). But he was Rea/Ord when I picked him up at 16 so didn't need my help :P. Gifted Bowling doesn't help the Tech gap though ::). But secondaries were all average when I pulled him so needed next to no training in them :D. He has Capable Endurance right now :o.

MajorLazer

For tech, just do batting technique training.

Bazinga

Quote from: MajorLazer on April 03, 2011, 10:56:52 PM
For tech, just do batting technique training.

Or fielding ??

Justin Bieber

He's a Bowler so has been on Bowling Tech for about 2-3 seasons now :). Got fielding to Reasonable when he was 16 and might get it to Capable if he can get to Exp/Rel near the end of the season.

cookie311993

hello. just a word of advice that may help what about batting tech training to brigge the gap. Besides would help if he could bat as well mate. but your the youth master