Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Here are my youth pops for the week:

Francis Davis - Experience to poor
Koen Stroetinga - Batting to ordinary
Robert Donfeld - Batting to average
Justin Moritz - Bowling to average

chrisuzz

Well with the pop of Padman i sent Drodgey the Sri Lanka U19 Nat AC this message

QuoteSent at: 03 Jan 11 09:24   From:  chrisuzz 
So at the age 17 my youth player Padman Arnold is ulikely to make U19 NAT he popped in batting today making him cap/reas

Cheers for your response :)

And he gave me two replies

Sent at: 03 Jan 11 09:36   From:  Drodgey 
Hey mate, I haven't replied to you yet :S and only just saw your post on the forums. Given he is only 17 and is already at capable/reasonable and with opener talent he will definitely make nat's!!! But not this season. Panda may take him as an 18yo to the world cup next season if you can get him to reliable/reliable by then, but unfortunately he will be 19 in a non-world cup season. However after possibly not making a world cup he should be good for Nat's the season after.

If you keep swapping between bowl & bowl tech appropriately until you get him up there you can give him a level of fielding to average if you like :)

Best to ask Panda (papadamour) what he wants to tho as he is the boss :D
I think he ment bat & bat tech, well deffinately making NATs is a good sign :D :D

QuoteSent at: 03 Jan 11 09:40   From:  Drodgey   To:  chrisuzz 
If you looked at papa's announcement on the U/19 page it says exactly what he wants :) (I forgot to send this in your last message)

And what the message means is it will be unlikely he will go to the world cup (next season when he is 18). Not that he will never make nat's.

Hopefully that clears something up :D
So Unlikely to get sent to the U19 WC cos of his age, but maybe if he is good enough my sneak in as a 18yo, but i doubt it

Alex7089

Awesome news Zz!
Arnold is a freak and playing NAT games will help his experience hugely!

chrisuzz

well if he can get to rel/rel or rel/cap by the end of this season he maybe able to get to accom/accom by the end of next season which should give him a shot at making the U19 WC side

Imagine i pulled him earlier last season :o :o

Alex7089

Well in that case he would have s hot at he senior NAT team way down the track :P

roo boys!

I would have sold him if I were you ;)

Fletch74

That's awesome Zz. Good secondaries as well. I have a 17yo too who is avg/cap ATM, but his secondaries aren't as good as yours though, plus he's an Aussie, so he won't make the U19 NAT's... Graham Dean. I'm trying to get him to cap/cap by EOS to sell him off.

cookie311993

you do realise the young recruits go for more when they are younger.m if you sell a 16yo gun recruit as soon as recruited get extra cause team with heaps high academy will purchase him and grow him quickly.

Fletch74

Yeah, but in my case he won't get as much now compared to when he turns 18 at EOS as a cap/cap hopefully.

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on January 04, 2011, 01:37:29 PM
Same. He would of sold for at least 500k I reckon. Maybe more.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 04, 2011, 04:13:15 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on January 04, 2011, 01:37:29 PM
Same. He would of sold for at least 500k I reckon. Maybe more.
Yep the Sri Lankan manager said he could go for about 1 mil.

Alex7089

:O

I would certainly take the cash. You can get a team of outs/outs players with that ind of money :o

cookie311993

fletch, not many players like a capable/capable 18 year old and will pay big money. if sold when first got him. a team with high academy would have him accomplished/reliable at eos 18 with good secondaries

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on January 05, 2011, 03:27:50 PM
fletch, not many players like a capable/capable 18 year old and will pay big money. if sold when first got him. a team with high academy would have him accomplished/reliable at eos 18 with good secondaries
I was informed when I first got him that he would only sell for about 30-40k as it was late in last season. I do understand what you're saying though. Maybe I should have sold him at the then EOS just gone, so I'll just have to work on him now. Won't get that much for him until EOS.

cookie311993

wont get much at EOS either for him Fletch. everyone hunts down 16 and 17 year olds. EOS just gone would have made you a bit