Main Menu

No longer a member

Started by Diesels Pups, August 24, 2013, 10:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Faith is restored! Come on lads, take out Port this week and September here we come! :D

Diesels Pups

Yes, well, ahhhhh, prefer to do it the right way, but we'll take it. Just make sure of it by winning please.  :o

nrich102

Quote from: Nails on August 27, 2013, 09:43:02 PM
You guys are in the 8! Can't complain that much  ;D
They won't be for long ;)

fidou

Quote from: nrich102 on August 28, 2013, 07:20:04 AM
Quote from: Nails on August 27, 2013, 09:43:02 PM
You guys are in the 8! Can't complain that much  ;D
They won't be for long ;)
Were a chance against Richmond but the tigs have had a better year. But if we get over the Tigers we face the loser of Syd/Haw a tall ask.

Anyway were in and brisbane aren't so there....

Vinny

Get around us! ;D

I will be happy if we beat Richmond, not expecting to go further but we got close against Hawks earlier after dominating 3 quarters.

Dudge

Quote from: Dudge on August 27, 2013, 08:15:36 PM
Come-on mate, look where we were/are at the minute. I think ii feel yor pain- look at the 2007 GF, you surely can"t be feeling that pain :(

There you go ::)

Ringo

Just shows you how things can turn around quickly these days.

As a member you are in for the long haul. It really grates my gears thew number of fair weather fans clubs have when the going is good but quickly desert when club goes bad.  You must take the good with the bad and I should know having supported the Lions since 1988 and a member since 1993. Yes you get upset with things that go on (and there have been a few at Brisbane) but in the end you remain loyal to the club.

Diesels Pups

Well there you go. From a totally disheartening performance against Essendon to one of the best wins I've seen the blues put on for a long time. A week really is a long time in football, or in this case 2 weeks. I understand what most of you have said, ya gotta take the good with the bad and stick by them and I have for the majority(remember those dark days 2002-2007), it's just been a frustrating year. But anyway, what a win against the tigers, very emotional afterwards so at least you can't say I'm not passionate.

fidou

It was a great day at the pub with a bumper crowd watching on the big screen. Lots of of noise and barracking and great to sing the song.

By the way the old fart in the TAB who complained about the noise "get a life"

Mat0369

Quote from: Diesels Pups on September 09, 2013, 03:24:36 PM
Well there you go. From a totally disheartening performance against Essendon to one of the best wins I've seen the blues put on for a long time. A week really is a long time in football, or in this case 2 weeks. I understand what most of you have said, ya gotta take the good with the bad and stick by them and I have for the majority(remember those dark days 2002-2007), it's just been a frustrating year. But anyway, what a win against the tigers, very emotional afterwards so at least you can't say I'm not passionate.

Yup

Vinny

Good to see there is more Blues supporters on here.

Interested to see how many there are exactly.

Lets get some more traffic going on here fellas! :)

Master Q

#longtimeposter

#goodtoseenewfolk

#believe

Carn Carl

muzza3465

Great to see the blue boys have lifted in the last couple of weeks
we are now of to play Sydney and not without a chance. I really
BELIEVE sorry about that one boys just had to put it in anyway
as I was saying. With the way the boys have been playing 2nd half
that is,we will have to start much stronger as the swans are a better
side than the last 2 and it would be a hell of task coming back from