Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

45. First time I've scored below the average score this season. Forgot to use my transfer as well, so will have 2 this week  8)

Spite

It is all very close in our league. I scored 64 and managed to drop from 7th to 8th!

Keeper27

dismal 41 points.  >:(
Capoue as Capt.  >:(
Aguero bangs 13  :'(

dunno about trades yet, but i really want Milner in, he's been amazing the last 2 weeks.

Nige

Tried to do transfers last week just before the first game of the round and wouldn't let me and didn't have time after that to do it. Team's unintentionally been left untouched since I made it.  :(

LordSneeze

Im not doing too bad so far. Sitting 280k or thereabouts and fairly happy with the team I have.

PowerBug

Yeah they lock the lineups an hour before the first game of the week.

GoTheEagles

Quote from: Keeper27 on September 28, 2016, 11:51:27 AM
dismal 41 points.  >:(
Capoue as Capt.  >:(
Aguero bangs 13  :'(

dunno about trades yet, but i really want Milner in, he's been amazing the last 2 weeks.

Don't get Milner, he relies on pens for points. I would rather be getting Son/Walcott/Lallana for someone in that price range.

GoTheEagles

LordSneeze

Pretty happy with my team.

Cech
Coleman/Walker/Koscielny
Sterling/Payet/Snodgrass/Capoue
Deeney/Aguero/Ibra

Jakupovic/Amat/Fletcher/Kone

Went from 280k to 145k this week after a 58 point haul. Still have all of my boosts & a Team value of 100.7mil.

Just gotta keep it up now

GoTheEagles

Quote from: LordSneeze on October 03, 2016, 08:47:49 PM

Cech
Coleman/Walker/Koscielny
Deeney/Aguero/Ibra

Went from 280k to 145k this week after a 58 point haul. Still have all of my boosts & a Team value of 100.7mil.

Are you going to keep Ibra?

LordSneeze

Quote from: GoTheEagles on October 05, 2016, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: LordSneeze on October 03, 2016, 08:47:49 PM

Cech
Coleman/Walker/Koscielny
Deeney/Aguero/Ibra

Are you going to keep Ibra?
Not sure ATM. I have 2 free trades so I was looking at options the other day to move him allowing to upgrade a mid, but there isn't anything that looked enticing enough with a good/reasonable draw.

Depends on what happens with Sterling's injury aswell.

No games this week though, so gonna hold off on any decision until late next week.

PowerBug

Sanchez would have to be the one to jump on in the mids, we have a good draw I read.

My team has turned to dirt. Ibra has been playing well but just can't find a goal!! :(

GoTheEagles

I'm pretty sure Sterling is faking an injury so he doesn't have to play an international game. I think Sanchez might be a must-have and a couple of weeks ago I downgraded Ibra to Deeney to find the funds for Sanchez. I'm looking to bring in an Arsenal defender because they have looked solid at the back, keeping a clean sheet in their last 2 games.

Another interesting stat is that Southampton have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games (all competitions). I think I might also invest in Burnley's defence because they have looked super solid at home. Keeping clean sheets against Liverpool and Watford and Arsenal only managed to score against them in the last minute.

Some other mid-priced mids to watch are Walcott, Son and Lallana. They have looked pretty good over the past few weeks.

LordSneeze

Quote from: PowerBug on October 05, 2016, 12:49:52 PM
Sanchez would have to be the one to jump on in the mids, we have a good draw I read.
My team has turned to dirt. Ibra has been playing well but just can't find a goal!! :(

Quote from: GoTheEagles on October 05, 2016, 01:29:01 PM
I'm pretty sure Sterling is faking an injury so he doesn't have to play an international game. I think Sanchez might be a must-have and a couple of weeks ago I downgraded Ibra to Deeney to find the funds for Sanchez. I'm looking to bring in an Arsenal defender because they have looked solid at the back, keeping a clean sheet in their last 2 games.

Another interesting stat is that Southampton have kept a clean sheet in their last 6 games (all competitions). I think I might also invest in Burnley's defence because they have looked super solid at home. Keeping clean sheets against Liverpool and Watford and Arsenal only managed to score against them in the last minute.

Some other mid-priced mids to watch are Walcott, Son and Lallana. They have looked pretty good over the past few weeks.

Yeah Sanchez is the one I want. Originally I was going to go De Bruyne/Antonio, but felt better with Sterling/Payet. Had a feeling Antonio was going to drop off when he moved back from the strikers role.
Arsenals draw was the reason I bought in Cech & Kochielny 2 weeks ago, which turned out to be a masterstroke. Is having Sanchez as a third Arsenal player a bad idea. The next 3 weeks are soft and then it gets a bit tougher.

The problem with downgrading Ibra is I cannot see anyone who im confident enough in.. Lukaku is the one as Man Citys defence is poor, then they have a few good fixtures at home.
Issue is that id be .6 off going Sterling to Sanchez, could get Walcott and leave 3 mil in the bank.

Interesting about Southampton, but im not taking that risk as they have some tough matches coming up, same with Burnley

GoTheEagles

I don't think having Sanchez is a bad idea and imo, I think he is going to explode against Sunderland and Middlesborough over the next few weeks. I also think Walcott is a good pick and will only be behind Sanchez in Arsenal's total points over the next few games.

Costa may be a one to watch as he has only blanked once this year (score of 2 or less). I've gone for Lukaku because he has easier fixtures compared to Costa.

Son is also one to watch, he's only behind Aguero in minutes per goal.