Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

I was in this this but somehow stuffed up using my wildcard, ended up getting 24 points taken off my first round score. I emailed them and they wouldn't fix it up for me, I said it doesn't matter there's always next year lol.

nrich102

I've got a problem. Payet. I still have him and I'm thinking of getting rid of him, but he has some nice fixtures coming up and has played some minutes for France, so is it really worth getting rid of him?

WhatMate

Quote from: nrich102 on September 06, 2016, 09:06:47 AM
I've got a problem. Payet. I still have him and I'm thinking of getting rid of him, but he has some nice fixtures coming up and has played some minutes for France, so is it really worth getting rid of him?
Same issue. I held and was rewarded. That assist though, out of this world.

PowerBug

Would've been better off not using my wildcard... Other than bringing in Capoue (Still benched him) everyone has been crap...

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on September 11, 2016, 07:43:14 PM
Would've been better off not using my wildcard... Other than bringing in Capoue (Still benched him) everyone has been crap...
same only made 4 moves ::)
but had capoue on field terrible besides that

nrich102

Traded out Erikson and look what happened  ::)

Keeper27

PowerBug

I got 38 with Baines and Barkley to go :-\ I told myself to never take the C off Ibra, and holding to that.

My Pre-Wildcard (GW3) team:
De Gea (Jakupovic)
Alderweireld, Baines, Stones (McAuley, Amat)
Sigurdsson, Barkley, Redmond, Eriksen (Drinkwater)
Kane, Negredo, Ibra [c]

My Post-Wildcard (GW4) team:
Foster (Jakupovic)
Valencia, Baines, McAuley, Alderweireld (Amat)
Hazard, Sterling, Barkley (Redmond, Capoue)
Costa, Negredo, Ibra [c]

My GW4 team has 38 with 2 to play, but GW3 team would have 47 points with the same 2 to play, but no doubt I would've played McAuley over Stones (+4) and traded in Capoue for Drinkwater and named him over Redmond (+12)

So I'm stupid! The good bit though is that I used the WildCard to up my team value to $100.8 with $0.9 leftover :)

DazBurg

been eyeing off antonio as liked him last seaosn
didn't know who to cut for him and lok what happens

keepi9ng qa keen eye on everton match as me thinking barley may go West ham got a good fixture still so would be a decent move

Nige

Probably should remember to check my team hey...

nrich102

Thinking about using my Wildcard. I have some good stuff but a bit of dead wood as well. I'm thinking of making say 5 changes, is that an appropriate number to use or should I be looking at more?

Spite

Quote from: nrich102 on September 13, 2016, 11:28:13 PM
Thinking about using my Wildcard. I have some good stuff but a bit of dead wood as well. I'm thinking of making say 5 changes, is that an appropriate number to use or should I be looking at more?

GW6 has some fixture changes (arsenal, pool, whm, watford get nice runs) so would ideally use it then, as well as getting kun back in ofcourse

PowerBug

The FPL admin might be as dodgy as the SC admin! Ibra given an assist for something that was not even close to one apparently! (Seeing as he's my perma C I'll take it!)

Keeper27

PowerBug

I got 48. Starting Capoue this coming GW! Watch him fire a blank now :P