Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 season

Started by Spite, August 07, 2016, 06:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Well thank goodness the SC season is just about over. Absolute rubbish this year.

Bring on Fantasy EPL.

Good luck to you all.

PowerBug

Nige

Kinda forgot that GW2 started last night but I had Zlatan captain anyway so I guess it's all good?

Spite

Quote from: Nige on August 20, 2016, 12:46:57 PM
Kinda forgot that GW2 started last night but I had Zlatan captain anyway so I guess it's all good?

Worked well for you!

Not having Ibra has really killed my start to the season

PowerBug

FAARRRRRRKKK! Benched McAuley because of fixtures :( Amat you better keep a clean sheet now!!

PowerBug

Patience running thin on Harry Kane and Gylfi Sigurdsson :-\

I think with Paredes not even being named on the bench this week means I'll trade him out with one of my FTs. Not sure what to do with the other yet.

52 points for me, with Payet and Negredo to come. 60 for the week would be nice :)

Nige

Put too much faith in my man Jamie Vardy, probably should have picked Kun Aguero instead.

timmyparso

Quote from: PowerBug on August 21, 2016, 01:22:13 AM
FAARRRRRRKKK! Benched McAuley because of fixtures :( Amat you better keep a clean sheet now!!

Had him benched for 2 weeks now  :(

nrich102

I benched McAuley last week, but picked him this week...

At the expense of Shaw >:(

Keeper27

80 points this week.
Not bad I guess.

Feel sorry for those that didn't start with aguero and Zlatan.

timmyparso

Quote from: Keeper27 on August 22, 2016, 10:35:48 AM
80 points this week.
Not bad I guess.

Feel sorry for those that didn't start with aguero and Zlatan.

73 without Aguero but have Gray and Negredo instead.

PowerBug

My phone is saying I got 59 but it hasn't accounted for Drinkwater coming on for Payet and for some unknown reason it says Negredo is my captain? ??? I definitely captained Ibra :P So I believe I got 65 which is low but not the worst! Payet is going, maybe Kane as well? (Get Aguero in and then a cheaper mid?)

nrich102

Quote from: PowerBug on August 22, 2016, 02:09:52 PM
My phone is saying I got 59 but it hasn't accounted for Drinkwater coming on for Payet and for some unknown reason it says Negredo is my captain? ??? I definitely captained Ibra :P So I believe I got 65 which is low but not the worst! Payet is going, maybe Kane as well? (Get Aguero in and then a cheaper mid?)
Yeah my phone's stuffed up as well. It's right on the laptop tho  :-\

PowerBug

Two crappy weeks in a row for me... 30 last week yuk. Only De Gea and Baines got me more than 2.

Using the wildcard this week though, wanted to get rid of Stones, Kane and Eriksen and am using it to pocket some $$$ along the way too :)

Keeper27