Main Menu

chat

Started by Ziplock, May 19, 2012, 05:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

atm there's a large chunk of people being pricks and posting game spoilers.

where are the mods?

who has banning power? because they should be exercising it.

Justin Bieber

I don't even go on chat, really.

Just go to live stats and watch the game.

Master Q

*Insert advertisement here*  :-X

LF

Quote from: Ziplock on May 19, 2012, 05:47:26 PM
atm there's a large chunk of people being pricks and posting game spoilers.

where are the mods?

who has banning power? because they should be exercising it.

Have to agree i don`t mind so much because i`m watching one game on tv and the other on chat
but it was terrible on the Freo v Hawks chat after the Port v North game had finished.

Ziplock

yeah thats the one I was complaining about. Like I knew the scores, but other people...

CrowsFan

What's worse is when you are watching the Essendon vs Sydney game last year, decide to frequent the forums (I purposely avoided checking the chats since I am watching a half hour delayed game), go in to the cricket section of the board, and discover that some bombers fans (wont mention names) are posting the scores and saying how Goodes missed after the siren! In the bloody cricket board!!! Ruined the game for me >:(

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 20, 2012, 12:13:40 AM
What's worse is when you are watching the Essendon vs Sydney game last year, decide to frequent the forums (I purposely avoided checking the chats since I am watching a half hour delayed game), go in to the cricket section of the board, and discover that some bombers fans (wont mention names) are posting the scores and saying how Goodes missed after the siren! In the bloody cricket board!!! Ruined the game for me >:(
That's REALLY annoying CF. I feel for ya mate when some people post AFL things in a CRICKET board. Crazy.  ::)

pyronerd

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 20, 2012, 12:13:40 AM
I wonder which flowerwit that was ::) :-X :P

PowerBug

m0nty

I do ban people for that, but I can't help idiots posting it in the first place. Unless you want a moderated chat. And no one wants that.