Bully's Boys 2024

Started by Bully, January 24, 2024, 01:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Having Campbell to loop is pretty handy this week. Reid rested is a bit unexpected, but being a DPP option with suitable bench coverage makes him easier to cover than most.

It sucks that the teams will drop after Essendon and Collingwood for most of the games limiting flexibility with a handful of guys.

arbel

Yeah with lots of teams playing tonight/tomorrow before teams for weekend are out. Most peoples trades seem to be centred on the later games so hopefully can avoid donuts

Bully

Green might have scored too many points and I'll edit the rant, happens every year..............................I should be used it by now.

Bully

Looks like I'll need to cull Darcy to get Green and might be priced out of Sweet. That's a major fork in the road and something I'll have to ponder over the weekend. I suppose on the bright side I'll still be getting Green for 580k, that now becomes an imperative, can't progress without him.

Bully

D'Ambrosio not training with the back 6, Amon on the wing, this week not going according to plan. I need Darcy & D'Ambrosio to make 20k to get this Green trade over the line, I have a bad feeling unfortunately.

arbel

Quote from: Bully on April 26, 2024, 12:27:43 PMD'Ambrosio not training with the back 6, Amon on the wing, this week not going according to plan. I need Darcy & D'Ambrosio to make 20k to get this Green trade over the line, I have a bad feeling unfortunately.

D'Ambrosio BE is only 45 so as long as doesn't get the vest should be okay. Darcy against Docker with a 32 BE ... going to be close hope it gets over the line

Bully

Quote from: arbel on April 26, 2024, 01:14:51 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 26, 2024, 12:27:43 PMD'Ambrosio not training with the back 6, Amon on the wing, this week not going according to plan. I need Darcy & D'Ambrosio to make 20k to get this Green trade over the line, I have a bad feeling unfortunately.

D'Ambrosio BE is only 45 so as long as doesn't get the vest should be okay. Darcy against Docker with a 32 BE ... going to be close hope it gets over the line

The vest for D'Ambrosio would be catastrophic, I hate these late games with dubious sub plots. Darcy will hopefully be benched for Sexton, with Uwland out there's a glimmer of hope. As for Darcy bringing home the bacon, a score of 50 should be enough, Lobb in the team doesn't fill me with confidence however, could see him throwing up a stinker this week.

Mat0369

I think Darcy has an okay game this week. It was efficiency that killed him last week

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 26, 2024, 04:25:03 PMI think Darcy has an okay game this week. It was efficiency that killed him last week

I need to field three players out of Darcy, Comben, Sexton, D'Ambrosio, Wilson and Garcia, currently thinking Comben, Sexton & Wilson. Assuming D'Ambrosio will play a full game I'll remove Wilson from the equation but last week has me thinking D'Ambrosio might cop the vest. 

Mat0369

I'd risk D'Ambrosio. If I own him, I'm fielding him.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 26, 2024, 04:41:14 PMI'd risk D'Ambrosio. If I own him, I'm fielding him.

He's at least listed on field, no guarantees but that's usually an indicator.

Mat0369

arbel

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 26, 2024, 05:11:33 PMD'Ambrosio 'managed'

Yikes!

I'd say my Green plan has gone tits up, will bring back Williams and trade D'Ambrosio. The prognosis has now gone from likely to improbable, Williams needs an 80 score to get the funds required, could even lose money if he scores under 62.

I'm now in a position where Powell might have to go, that's not how I envisaged this week but I've been in worse predicaments. 

Mat0369

Imagine Powell is the sub....