2020 Player X v Player y

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowls

Sam,  are you talking about bringing in Rankine or Trading him?   If I was you I would punt on Angus and bring in Foot.   

Samsturmfels

Quote from: crowls on August 21, 2020, 05:31:14 PM
Sam,  are you talking about bringing in Rankine or Trading him?   If I was you I would punt on Angus and bring in Foot.
i am trading one of Cameron or Rankine this week. Rankine gives me more cash but would be more comfortable to field him.

crowls

Angus is basket case I stuck fat with him for too long last year.   However putting scores out there and cheap as chips so worth the punt.  Especially against Parish.  Another bomber I thought would step up his consisentcy and increase his floor to 80+ this year.   Why not Simkpin instead?

Samsturmfels

Quote from: crowls on August 21, 2020, 05:50:12 PM
Angus is basket case I stuck fat with him for too long last year.   However putting scores out there and cheap as chips so worth the punt.  Especially against Parish.  Another bomber I thought would step up his consisentcy and increase his floor to 80+ this year.   Why not Simkpin instead?
Thanks for the suggestion but I already have him.

basically if i go Aarts - Foot, i have 457k to spend on a forward or mid. If i were to trade Rankine instead of Cameron (who id have to field) id have 484.k to spend.

oh_lol

Woppa15

Quote from: oh_lol on August 21, 2020, 07:14:51 PM
Caleb Daniel v Zak Williams?

Daniel for consistency and durability
Williams for ceiling

Williams be Witherden....?

B.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: B. on August 21, 2020, 08:06:53 PM
Trading Gawn
Nic Nat v Goldy?
Last week i would have said Nic Nat but he has now gone up 50k and a chance to be rested at some stage. If you have draper as cover id go Goldy.

backpocket

Goldy & greenwood
Or
Marshall & Martin?

whynot102

Zorko, Josh Kelly, Bont  or Lyons

Samsturmfels

whynot102

I like Kelly but already have Cogs, Haynes and Whitfield is this two many GWS players
Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 21, 2020, 11:41:50 PM
Quote from: whynot102 on August 21, 2020, 11:31:31 PM
Zorko, Josh Kelly, Bont  or Lyons
kelly. Rest still have a bye

sidvicious

Blues Blues Blues

Blues Blues Blues

Z Williams v Blicavs v L McDonald