2020 Player X v Player y

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barlowlove

Quote from: backpocket on August 09, 2020, 04:44:38 PM
Greenwood or brayshaw?

I'd go Brayshaw. Already had his bye, Greenwood's level seems to be slipping (no tons last 3 wks).

Zerrett (no bye) vs Mitch Duncan?

Samsturmfels

Ruscoe v Bytel?

Picking Ruscoe will allow me to swing him back to the backline in the future, although even though i havent seen him play i feel Bytel would be a better scorer. Thoughts?

crowls

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 10, 2020, 06:27:04 PM
Ruscoe v Bytel?

Picking Ruscoe will allow me to swing him back to the backline in the future, although even though i havent seen him play i feel Bytel would be a better scorer. Thoughts?
reason i went ruscoe was for the dpp to def,  i have close for dpp to fwds.   coming into more byes, more resting players etc I want max flexibility.    not sure what the points benefit or cash benefit could be calculated as and in six years of sc i have learnt flexiblity in team can cover a lot of holes/sins

sidvicious

justaverage

RD 12 mid trade in

Titch / Fyfe / Parker or Coniglio

jfitty

Quote from: justaverage on August 12, 2020, 09:33:34 PM
RD 12 mid trade in

Fyfe I reckon, thinking he'll finish the year strong as he started

Samsturmfels

Quote from: jfitty on August 12, 2020, 10:09:08 PM
Quote from: justaverage on August 12, 2020, 09:33:34 PM
RD 12 mid trade in

Fyfe I reckon, thinking he'll finish the year strong as he started
Although id probs say Fyfe/Titch, Coniglio has a good draw coming up with the remaining teams left to play.

North Melbournes Finest

Is Lloyd worth the extra 80k and a potential trade over Haynes? Whichever one I bring in will be my last premo in defense.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on August 13, 2020, 03:16:33 PM
Is Lloyd worth the extra 80k and a potential trade over Haynes? Whichever one I bring in will be my last premo in defense.
Lloyd is easily the best SC defender, however it depends where you want to spend your cash. I have to trade Doedee this week but i feel im going to have to go someone under 500k like Williams to allow me to to other future upgrades.

Thewizz71

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 13, 2020, 03:31:45 PM
Lloyd is easily the best SC defender, however it depends where you want to spend your cash. I have to trade Doedee this week but i feel im going to have to go someone under 500k like Williams to allow me to to other future upgrades.
I took Haynes. I'll get LLLLLLLLoyd when one of my defenders goes down or has their bye.

Whitfield vs Fyfe?

Whitfield could continue rich vein of form and then be switched forward, while Fyfe is Fyfe, either go large or snap into pieces?

Leaning towards Fyfe.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Thewizz71 on August 13, 2020, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 13, 2020, 03:31:45 PM
I took Haynes. I'll get LLLLLLLLoyd when one of my defenders goes down or has their bye.

Whitfield vs Fyfe?

Whitfield could continue rich vein of form and then be switched forward, while Fyfe is Fyfe, either go large or snap into pieces?

Leaning towards Fyfe.
depends on your team structure but id probably go whitfield based on upcoming fixture.

Samsturmfels

Qwerty7698

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 13, 2020, 05:13:42 PM
Saad v Z.Williams?

also does anymore have any tips for my team?
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113948.0.html

Z. williams

Ridley, Haynes, Daniel or Maynard?

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Qwerty7698 on August 13, 2020, 05:49:42 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 13, 2020, 05:13:42 PM
Saad v Z.Williams?

also does anymore have any tips for my team?
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,113948.0.html

Z. williams

Ridley, Haynes, Daniel or Maynard?
Id go with one of Ridley and Haynes as they have had their byes. Id probably say Ridley due to price.

Joel20

Ridley vs Laird? Leaning towards Ridley because of the bye situation.