$508k to burn.

Coniglio vs Yeo vs Higgins

whynot102

Greenwood, Smith or Petracca

jvalles69

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on July 22, 2020, 10:28:29 PM
$508k to burn.

Coniglio vs Yeo vs Higgins

Triple yuck to be honest.  Either go with a top dog you don't have like Treloar, or I'd rather go Parker than any of those, or even a forward you don't have to swing later.

Ingram

jvalles69

ROB or English

Don't say Gawn...I'm resigned to not having him or getting him in later if the opportunity arrises, but I must get Pitto out.

Leaning towards ROB as I don't think English has a great game tonight and the extra money lets me make another upgrade.

Wanderer

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 23, 2020, 03:24:06 PM
ROB or English

Don't say Gawn...I'm resigned to not having him or getting him in later if the opportunity arrises, but I must get Pitto out.

Leaning towards ROB as I don't think English has a great game tonight and the extra money lets me make another upgrade.

Hasn't ROB got the three G's, Gawn,Grundy,Goldy after this week's match?

jvalles69

Quote from: Wanderer on July 23, 2020, 04:05:08 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on July 23, 2020, 03:24:06 PM
ROB or English

Hasn't ROB got the three G's, Gawn,Grundy,Goldy after this week's match?

I think they all have a combination of each other, but you could be right, I don't think that overly effects his scores though as he's not a dud ruck.

Ah you're right, and he sucked against them all last year.  :-\

frenzy

Quote from: whynot102 on July 23, 2020, 10:32:30 AM
Greenwood, Smith or Petracca

I would go Petracca just for the bonus points of not having a bye. Could be two tons difference right there.

Samsturmfels

Trading Taylor or King?. Feel Taylor can score higher but also likely to lose more money.

Rusty00

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 23, 2020, 07:50:41 PM
Trading Taylor or King?. Feel Taylor can score higher but also likely to lose more money.
Taylor's injury affected score will be out of his rolling average after this week, so his BE will go back down.

Personally I would trade King.

Ingram

If Sturt doesn't play I can loop Budaricks 60 and put Taylor on the pine. Hoping Taylor scores well due to his BE but a guaranteed 60 is tempting.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Ingram on July 23, 2020, 11:14:01 PM
If Sturt doesn't play I can loop Budaricks 60 and put Taylor on the pine. Hoping Taylor scores well due to his BE but a guaranteed 60 is tempting.
I'd love Sturt to play just so he can make some cash. Id take a punt on Taylor (even though 60 is a solid score for a rookie).

I have bud on the mid bench so the only 2 rookies i can put on the bench for his score is Simpson and Pickett.

Ingram

Realised Simpkin could be a late out so. mihht