Started by Ringo, December 31, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy10

Quote from: tkringle on March 21, 2020, 02:10:59 PM
who out of Georgiades, Davis and King? this will be for F7
Davis

Wanderer

Z.Guthrie vs Roberton?

Guthrie gives me the cash to get a higher priced rookie that is playing vs having a non-playing rookie like Williams.
I don't know anything about Guthrie JS but his Marsh scores weren't bad.

Wanderer

Quote from: tommy10 on March 21, 2020, 02:14:12 PM
Davis
It's a toss up between Davis and Georgiadis. Davis slightly cheaper but I went with Georgiadis because they are playing GC.

Slick5

tkringle

Quote from: Wanderer on March 21, 2020, 02:18:35 PM
Quote from: tommy10 on March 21, 2020, 02:14:12 PM
Davis
It's a toss up between Davis and Georgiadis. Davis slightly cheaper but I went with Georgiadis because they are playing GC.

Yeah i've decided to go with Georgiades as well..

Wanderer

Quote from: Slick5 on March 21, 2020, 02:19:48 PM
Sicily or Houston?
I went with Sicily because Hawks have more key position defenders this year, so you would think Sicily plays that sweeper role, the way Howe did last night, and it looks like a higher scoring role under the new format. If Houston didn't have a good finish last year I wouldn't even be considering him.
FWIW, Sicily first three games vs GCS/ADEL/NTH, Houston BRIS/FREO/COLL. I can see lots of intercept marks and link up plays out of the backline for Sicily to start the year.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Wanderer on March 21, 2020, 02:16:53 PM
Z.Guthrie vs Roberton?

Guthrie gives me the cash to get a higher priced rookie that is playing vs having a non-playing rookie like Williams.
I have both and very unconvinced that either be worth it in the long-term. I'd probably get roberton as is way more likely to be a more reliable sc player. If possible i'd try and get cash from somewhere else.

Wanderer

Quote from: Samsturmfels on March 21, 2020, 02:37:29 PM
Quote from: Wanderer on March 21, 2020, 02:16:53 PM
Z.Guthrie vs Roberton?

I have both and very unconvinced that either be worth it in the long-term. I'd probably get roberton as is way more likely to be a more reliable sc player. If possible i'd try and get cash from somewhere else.
The way I see it is Guthrie saves me 75K. If Guthrie can stay within 15 points average of Roberton, then it would be worth it. Lets say Roberton scores 80 average, you would think Guthrie could manage a 65. The only problem is I have no idea what Guthrie's JS is like.

backpocket

Sicily v Laird
Houston v Brodie Smith

Got a sneaky feeling Smith is going close to 100 this year.

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: backpocket on March 21, 2020, 02:53:44 PM
Sicily v Laird
Houston v Brodie Smith

Got a sneaky feeling Smith is going close to 100 this year.
I would love Laird over Sicily, but I'm about $400 short and can't work out how to manage that. Laird and Houston.

North Melbournes Finest

SilverLion

Doedee + Roberton (1 trade needed) vs Rivers + Howe (2 trades needed)

whynot102

Option 2 I traded out Roberton for Howe this week
Quote from: SilverLion on June 10, 2020, 10:34:32 PM
Doedee + Roberton (1 trade needed) vs Rivers + Howe (2 trades needed)

frenzy

SilverLion

Townsend + Rivers (can loop with Starcevich) vs. Doedee + Cameron (can loop with Brander)