AXV: DE-LISTINGS & LIST MANAGEMENT (2014/15)

Started by BB67th, September 18, 2014, 03:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 26, 2015, 08:26:31 PM
BB just to clarify, I am 1 short on my senior list and have 1 too many on my rookie list.

Can I simply upgrade a player from Rookie List to Senior List or do I need to delist a rookie lister now and pick an extra for the senior list later?
You will have to delist a player from your rookie list, and then pick an extra for the senior list once everyone has delisted that needs to, as will all coaches in this situation.

It's unfortunate and I tried to stop delistings at this stage from needing to happening this season by making trades 1 for 1 in the second trade window. Rookies for senior players was an oversight however, and next trade period, the rule will again be changed so that this doesn't happen again, as it is a bit messy doing this at this time of year.

Rusty00

Quote from: BB67th on February 26, 2015, 08:30:29 PM
Quote from: Rusty00 on February 26, 2015, 08:26:31 PM
BB just to clarify, I am 1 short on my senior list and have 1 too many on my rookie list.

Can I simply upgrade a player from Rookie List to Senior List or do I need to delist a rookie lister now and pick an extra for the senior list later?
You will have to delist a player from your rookie list, and then pick an extra for the senior list once everyone has delisted that needs to, as will all coaches in this situation.

It's unfortunate and I tried to stop delistings at this stage from needing to happening this season by making trades 1 for 1 in the second trade window. Rookies for senior players was an oversight however, and next trade period, the rule will again be changed so that this doesn't happen again, as it is a bit messy doing this at this time of year.
No probs. it was my fault as I didn't realise/check that Ellis-Yolmen was on the rookie list when I traded him in.

We delist Cory Gregson from our rookie list.

PowerBug

SydneyRox

JBs-Hawks

Which of my lists has too much or too little ???

BB67th

JBs-Hawks

Adamant

Memphistopheles

What's the order to re-pick players for senior lists after delisting?

I'd much rather delist a senior player than one of those rookies :(. They are going to get snapped up straight away in any draft...

PowerBug

Quote from: Memphistopheles on March 02, 2015, 07:31:24 PM
What's the order to re-pick players for senior lists after delisting?
I don't care who I get so I'm happy to go last if there is no fixed order.

SydneyRox

when are we picking players again? has everyone delisted as required?

BB67th

Everyone has de-listed now. I'll set up the appropriate threads tomorrow afternoon so that drafting can begin, and hopefully be done in a day or two.

BB67th

My apologies, I had my lists wrong.

The Dolphins are still required to de-list a rookie each, and should do so ASAP.

Just in terms of the small draft we will be having, it will be in the same order as the off-season drafts, and teams will NOT be able to select the player they de-listed to prevent teams from de-listing a rookie and picking them up on the senior list.

Memphistopheles

This is really annoying as I don't want to drop any of my players.

There's not a whole lot of decent players left so I think whoever I do drop will be the first pick in this extra draft, which isn't me :(, and all my rookies are quite handy and could see AFL action this season.

I guess I'll delist Blaine Johnson then.

BB67th

Fantastic, thanks Memph, all de-listings have been done now. I will set up the draft thread and pm all coaches who need to draft so we can get this done as quick as possible. Normal drafting rules will apply, with a reminder that teams cannot select the same player that they de-listed.