1 or 2 trades????

Started by Jayman, August 04, 2010, 06:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayman

I am most likely going to downgrade Gumbleton to Ellard and I am tossing up whether to upgrade Martin to Didak or Chappy (most likely Dids) aswell...I finished 3rd in my league and vsing 2nd who I have the wood over

I have 20k and 3 trades!!
And also...How is Ellards job security...I am worried because he came in as a late inclusions! I dont have MPP in my mids either!

P.S I am averagin 2100 and the guy im vsing is averaging 2060!

So should I double trade??

Jayman

I am thinking Hicks as Richmond are out of the finals race and should play some kids?? Some suggestions would be great once the teams are in!!!

Cheers

wardie

Being a tiger supporter i watched the game on Sunday and HICKS did not look flash but can't expect a lot from a 70kg kid in his first game. Tiggies need speed and he has that as well as crumming presence so hardwick may just keep him in to see what he is made of.

Jayman

It is Out of Hicks (Extended Bench), TDL (named), Ellard (named)! Who should I get!

if the answer is Hicks I will wait a week :)!

Leaning towards Ellard ???

Jayman

If I lock in Gumby to Ellard I would be able to get someone worth 600k for Dustin Martin like chappy or dids (i need MPP in my mids)!

Which brings me to the major question should I double trade??

Leaving Me with 1 trade...MPP with most of my forwards! But my bench cover is a bit lean:

Smith (E), Strijk

Stevenson (E), SHuey

Warnock, Grimley

Ellard, Hitchcock(E)

If you want to see my team just open up this link in a new tab and go to the 2nd page: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,16837.15.html

Thoughts on everything??