Previous topic - Next topic

Who to get rid of

Ellis
4 (50%)
Waite
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

victa118

Thinking of trading either Ellis or Waite out of my backline. both have been pretty disappointing so far. who do u think i should get rid of and who for?
Money isnt an option. backline is: hodge, lake, waters, maguire, enright, waite, ellis, silvagne, trengove

alman

Waite will come good when match fitness and confidence improve as back from LTI - always gonna be a slow starter, but now that he is in your team i would leave him. Ellis for me if are definitely gonna trade.

victa118

yeh im just not sure about waite. i think carlton playing him forward hurts his score. when he was playing down back a couple years ago i reckon he averaged 100 or so. just depends what carlton do with him

rory

I'd try and fit Malceski in there somehow.

victa118

yeh thats what im thinking rory.
either ellis or waite has to go, just not sure which one

jeesh

your a hawks supporter it should be easy. out: waite in: malceski

victa118

haha yeh might b the way to go.
the other dilemma i have is that if buddy ends up being out this week, then i dont have a buck up for him. so i might have to trade either moore or rohan for maybe rockliff, but i feel thats a waste of a trade. i would rather play a man short for a week

jeesh

Go 1 man short. Wait for Pods and Rockliff to play 2 games and then wait for the teams for round 5.

victa118

yeh i think that might be the way to go. i think rockliff will be the one. just dont think pods will get a game if geelong have all their players available to them

jeesh

I'd play Pods before Mooney. Mooney's kicking for goal is shocking. They used to rag Richo for his kicking Mooney's is way worse.

victa118

yeh so would i, i hate mooney. but they arent going to drop mooney (premiership player) if he is fit for a bloke that has played 1 game

korza

If i had both i'd be spewing dump them one at a time starting with Waite.

victa118

yeh think ill get rid of waite this week for malceski then ellis for goddard