1 trade left

Started by rory, April 14, 2010, 06:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rory

Looks like Danger could be out for a while, should I use my last trade this week on: Danger to Brennan or Clark to Sandi.
I have the cash in the bank to do either.

nas

So you are saying you have all ready traded this week?

Before teams have been announced?

Danger maybe a week at the most per reports.

If you have cover why trade?

rory

@naste
Well Roo was a no brainer so yeah already used one.

Griffo1982

I agree, it doesnt sound like this article is telling us anything that we didnt already know, he''s been cleared of anything serious & are awaiting results of further tests,it seems to be the opinion of the author of this articale that he may have an extended time out.
I'd hold off on trading Dangerfield but the Sandilands trade could be a good option because i see him as the only must have Ruckman this season.

ossie85

If Clark and Danger don't play, I guess the question is who is liking to go up in price more this week - Brennan or Sandi.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WAIT UNTIL TEAMS ARE ANNOUNCED.

rory

my oonly cover for clark is warnock and if clark comes back after missing a week and continues in the 50s ill be pissed. while Brennan should go up a bit in price next week So...?

nas

All I was saying why trade before TEAMS are announced.

Sure ROO is injured & gone for most of the season but if you did not know & say traded in Franklin for him & then you see in the PAPERS that he has been charged & suspended for a week & say he does not get off. Then what do you say about the trade.

Mate I"m in the same boat with Roo, have gone into the SC & looked only & no touching the "T".

Sorrry about the rant, but just makes no sense to me, without waiting.

ossie85

Get Sandi, Brennan's overrated!

rory

I see what your saying Naste but I did look into it first and picked a safe option.
Thanks for the opinion Ossie.

supercoachheroes

if you trade in franklin then your stupid, but pavlich isnt suspended or injured so why not just trade him in? if thats the player you want?

rory

And yes , I will wait till teams are named :P

korza

I would go for Sandilands.

ELLsendon

tony73

Quote from: rory on April 14, 2010, 06:35:18 AM
I see what your saying Naste but I did look into it first and picked a safe option.
Thanks for the opinion Ossie.

LOL picked a safe option, who is it rory and I will keep my eye on him at training, and will be the first to let you know if he goes down with an injury!!! Look at what happened to Heath Shaw last week!!! lol safe option, he must not train if he is that safe!!