British 15's Official Trade period 1 thread

Started by MTTY, September 02, 2012, 12:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Hmm there is a two week sacking rule. A two week inactivity sacking and folding of the comp :S :(

elephants

All the Hedgehogs players are on the table for the right offer. Enquire within ;)

Noz

I will help out managing this competition if it needs me. Or if no one else wants to host i can do it by myself

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on October 16, 2012, 10:08:13 PM
I will help out managing this competition if it needs me. Or if no one else wants to host i can do it by myself

Spinking ,Tabs, Tbagrocks have all nominated themselves for the voting ( all coaches will vote on the position) Ringo will be taking care of letting everyone know the details today or shortly.

If you really want the job Noz PM Ringo and nominate yourself for the vote.

It is by self nomination only so yes you have to nominate yourself like the other 3 did :)

Colliwobblers

A Trade to get the ball rolling again in this fine British competition.

JBsHawks Gives:  Nick Haynes + Nat Pick #42

Colliwobblers Gives: Daniel Gorringe + Nat Pick #28

JB to Confirm.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 20, 2012, 11:55:13 PM

JB to Confirm.

Confirmed

Spinking

Good trade lads.

A clarification to ensure trades go through the committee more quickly.  Can trades now be listed as:

Spinking gives:

JBs Hawks gives:

Reason:

The reason doesn't have to be an essay, but the more info we give the committee, the more receptive they will be to passing the trades.

Spinking

Trade 12.

Swansea Breakers give: Sam Gibson, Nat Pick 34

Winchester Werewolves give: Josh J Kennedy, Aaron Cornelius

Passed

Trade 13.

Liverpool Lobsters give: Pendles, Rosa, Taylor, Masten, Nat Pick 20

Nottingham Hoods give: Heppell, H. Bennell, Pearce, Nat Pick 54, Nat Pick 55

Passed

Trade 14.

Manchester Magic give: Betts, Jenkins, Nat Pick 33, Nat Pick 36, Nat Pick 40

Swansea Breakers give: Motlop, Nat Pick 3, Nat Pick 70, S Reid(GWS), J. Wilkinson

Passed

Trade 15.

Winchester Wolves give: Redden, Henderson

Crosby Cruisers give: Fyfe, Gunston

Passed

Updated OP to follow

Torpedo10

:D I now have no list movements left though.  :-\ Maybe a proposal to have another period after both Pre Season & National drafts are done?

Spinking

Absolutely. I think the other comps do this so we probably should too. Any coaches with an opinion on this, feel free to post them up and I'll make a call on it in the next week.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Spinking on October 21, 2012, 02:47:20 PM
Absolutely. I think the other comps do this so we probably should too. Any coaches with an opinion on this, feel free to post them up and I'll make a call on it in the next week.
Let's do it, I'm keen on some more top 20 NAT picks.  :P

JBs-Hawks

Torpedo10

elephants

The Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs would like to inform the rest of the world that ALL of their players are up for negotiations. Obviously, some will be harder to capture than others but the coaching staff consisting of myself, Ric and Spite are willing to listen to all offers.

Here is our team: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,63090.0.html

We are in the market for strong fwds and another solid midfielder.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 20, 2012, 11:57:31 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 20, 2012, 11:55:13 PM

JB to Confirm.

Confirmed

Yeah good point ok

REASON:  The Werewolves have 5 ruckmen on our list but after trading out JKennedy and Cornelius to Ringo recently we are a little light on in FWDS, this trade gets us a DPP MID/FWD rook taken at pick #7 in the draft, and we give to a team in need of another ruckman a bit better than a rookie taken at pick #10. I asked for the player in Haynes and he was taken in our draft earlier than Gorringe so I offered JB a pick exchange in his favor, probably more than I would like in his favor but given the players we are trading and the relative closeness of the picks I think the trade is very even just suits our structures to make the trade.

Plus I have a thing for orange rooks, but not a fan of the red and yellow ones :)