British 15's Official Trade period 1 thread

Started by MTTY, September 02, 2012, 12:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Oh btw I have 5 list still :). I am still open ;)

Holz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: Boomz on September 03, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
The reason I'd say it's unbalanced is that you could have got a better ruck for pick 3 if you had shopped it around... Can't see Jenkins even playing consistently while Adelaide is at full strength.

maybe hard to say most teams are leaning towards having 2 rucks on the park... who else have the crows got? thing holding jenkins back is tippett and walker and the fact they don't need him "resting" forward, but if tippett goes, what then i say??

still i don't suggest i am a crow expert so....

good point on cox at his age - i didn't know that. Still i think ONLY RIDICULOUS trades should be blocked by this committee, and i think this is a fair way off being ridiculous.

I rate is as ridiculous Grundy is talked up to be the best ruck prospect in a long time. If he was available in the normal draft i would have taken him in my first 5 picks easy. Jenkins is a fringe forward.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2012, 11:57:14 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 03, 2012, 09:15:52 PM
Quote from: Boomz on September 03, 2012, 09:08:58 PM
The reason I'd say it's unbalanced is that you could have got a better ruck for pick 3 if you had shopped it around... Can't see Jenkins even playing consistently while Adelaide is at full strength.

maybe hard to say most teams are leaning towards having 2 rucks on the park... who else have the crows got? thing holding jenkins back is tippett and walker and the fact they don't need him "resting" forward, but if tippett goes, what then i say??

still i don't suggest i am a crow expert so....

good point on cox at his age - i didn't know that. Still i think ONLY RIDICULOUS trades should be blocked by this committee, and i think this is a fair way off being ridiculous.

I rate is as ridiculous Grundy is talked up to be the best ruck prospect in a long time. If he was available in the normal draft i would have taken him in my first 5 picks easy. Jenkins is a fringe forward.

I do not see this fair and ringo needs to get Grundy or at least pick someone good with that pick... Jenkins cannot get in the side, fantasy is different then it was 10 years ago. I'm sorry Torp, but when I ward I thought t was third round pick for Jenkins and still thought the trade was unbalanced :X

Colliwobblers

Quote from: MTTY on September 03, 2012, 09:37:38 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 03, 2012, 09:11:49 AM
MTTY - Can you refresh us who is on the Rules Committee and who will approve trades.
Couple of Questions
Also when we have a trade arranged do you as the approving body need any extra infiormation as to why etc, eg I am trading Player x for Pick y in National Draft.  Do we have to give you a rationale as to why i consider that player X is worth Pick Y to assist the Panel.
Do we post proposed trades in this thread and you post agreement or otherwise, Know similar question toCollie but just need to be sure of correct process.

We as a panel will vote and discuss. If your trade is reject we will allow you to challenge with reasons (like a tribunal)

I strongly suggest all trades proposed be PM to MTTY for committee approval. Posting them here is just allowing other coaches to voice opinions and potentially influence the panels decision and serves no purpose whatsoever.

Plus there is no point posting trades here that may or may not even happen.

just a thought.

Justin Bieber

Scrads

Jenkins should get more gametime when Tippett leaves though :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on September 04, 2012, 11:12:36 AM

that's what I said but a better comparison to evaluate the pick is to look at Jenkins vs Longer.

Longer could have should have gone top 3 in the draft. Longer will be lucky to string together 10 games in his next 3 seasons at the lions while he develops. (with a fit hamburgler). Maybe Jenkins is on the fringe but who honestly expects any young ruck to be any teams walk up starter for the first 3 or more years of their career.

Jenkins could be a break out candidate without tippett in the team, they also lost gunston and haven't replaced him...

To me if Ringo was taking a ruck man with that pick 3, then he is may be no better off with Jenkins, but for years at least he sure isn't any worse off.

But here I go being a hypocrite influencing judges decisions with chitter chatter :)

tbagrocks

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 04, 2012, 12:11:08 PM
Quote from: Scrads on September 04, 2012, 11:12:36 AM

that's what I said but a better comparison to evaluate the pick is to look at Jenkins vs Longer.

Longer could have should have gone top 3 in the draft. Longer will be lucky to string together 10 games in his next 3 seasons at the lions while he develops. (with a fit hamburgler). Maybe Jenkins is on the fringe but who honestly expects any young ruck to be any teams walk up starter for the first 3 or more years of their career.

Jenkins could be a break out candidate without tippett in the team, they also lost gunston and haven't replaced him...

To me if Ringo was taking a ruck man with that pick 3, then he is may be no better off with Jenkins, but for years at least he sure isn't any worse off.

But here I go being a hypocrite influencing judges decisions with chitter chatter :)

Port Adelaide ;) Although Redden is a machine.

Capper

I will look at all the trades people have offered tomorrow night and will let you know. Sorry been to busy to look

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 04, 2012, 02:01:54 PM
JJ will be a jet, just wait and see ;)

hopefully he is for our teams sake but doubt it.

Tippett aint going anywere. prietty stupid to leave within the next 3 years, your just giving up a premiership, or 2, but prolly 3 :P

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on September 02, 2012, 01:11:01 PM
after working mine out im making 7 trades but only 5 list changes ;D

I'll start off im trading with Holz and Hawka ;D
Holz is getting - Boyd + Betts + my 4th nat draft pick + Hawka's 4th nat draft pick
I get off Holz - Christensen + his 1st,2nd,3rd nat draft picks

Hawka is getting - Shiels + Fasolo + Holz's 1st nat draft pick
Iget off Hawka - Ward + his 3rd nat draft pick + his 4th nat draft

that might be hard to understand sorry but im losing

BOYD + BETTS + SHIELS + FASOLO + 4TH NAT DRAFT PICK
and recieve
WARD + CHRISTENSEN + 2ND NAT DRAFT + 3RD NAT DRAFT + 3RD NAT DRAFT PICK
;D

accepted

Holz

Holz Recives: Lance Franklin, T.Mzungu
Torp Recieves: Andrew Swallow. E.Betts

BB67th

:o Wow super trade Holz, you win big time, you are getting Buddy!