AXVS COACHES and ASSISTANT COACHES SPORTSBET LEAGUE

Started by Colliwobblers, February 06, 2013, 01:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on February 25, 2013, 12:32:18 AM
We are waiting for JB in those other leagues we made... -_-

at least he has his priorities right and has joined his AXVS league first, what a quality guy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 25, 2013, 12:35:32 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 25, 2013, 12:32:18 AM
We are waiting for JB in those other leagues we made... -_-

at least he has his priorities right and has joined his AXVS league first, what a quality guy.
Haha lol

JBs-Hawks

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Just waiting on KOOP to join the coaches league and it is full.

Assistants League is 11/18 need 7 more assistants! if any coaches have spare leagues let me know and i can have you join the assistants league also.

but ideally i want to try get all assistants into the assistants league first ( all that are going to join )

Colliwobblers

OK TIME IS SHORT AND NO MORE WAITING NEED TO FILL THESE LEAGUES SO......

IF ANY ASSISTANT COACHES OR COACHES THAT HAVE NOT JOINED THE COACHES LEAGUE WANT TO JOIN - JOIN 1 SPOT LEFT.

CODE: 277079

IF ANY COACHES OR ASSISTANT COACHES OR ANYONE AT ALL WHO LOOKS IN ON AXVS WANTS TO JOIN THE ASSISTANT COACHES LEAGUE - JOIN 5 SPOTS LEFT

CODE: 400020

I will give it another week and throw it open to the greater FF community if we do not fill these leagues, however I would strongly prefer BOTH leagues are filled with AXVS coaches, assistant coaches or just helper outerers.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 11, 2013, 08:48:41 PM
OK TIME IS SHORT AND NO MORE WAITING NEED TO FILL THESE LEAGUES SO......

IF ANY ASSISTANT COACHES OR COACHES THAT HAVE NOT JOINED THE COACHES LEAGUE WANT TO JOIN - JOIN 1 SPOT LEFT.

CODE: 277079

IF ANY COACHES OR ASSISTANT COACHES OR ANYONE AT ALL WHO LOOKS IN ON AXVS WANTS TO JOIN THE ASSISTANT COACHES LEAGUE - JOIN 5 SPOTS LEFT

CODE: 400020

I will give it another week and throw it open to the greater FF community if we do not fill these leagues, however I would strongly prefer BOTH leagues are filled with AXVS coaches, assistant coaches or just helper outerers.

Still Waiting...

Grazz

Will be a shame if you do have to go outside to fill it mate. Not alot of options for you though.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 09:13:35 PM
Will be a shame if you do have to go outside to fill it mate. Not alot of options for you though.

we sill get the one we need for the coaches league, i thought someone was going to join it but i can't remember who.

you don't have a spare league do you?

worst case i will ask one of the guys in the assistants league to move to the coaches league, which i have already invited any who want to to do so.

and fill the assistants league from outside. tho even that might be hard this close to season start....

Grazz

Quote from: Colliwobblers on March 14, 2013, 09:20:07 PM
Quote from: Grazz on March 14, 2013, 09:13:35 PM

we sill get the one we need for the coaches league, i thought someone was going to join it but i can't remember who.

you don't have a spare league do you?

worst case i will ask one of the guys in the assistants league to move to the coaches league, which i have already invited any who want to to do so.

and fill the assistants league from outside. tho even that might be hard this close to season start....

No sorry mate the Assistants League filled my last league.

Colliwobblers

thats ok if i dont get a coach or assistant to join the coaches league soon i might have to ask you to move into the coaches one.

since you are the only one to respond so far :)

sportsbet is tough tho mate, not like those easybeat DT SC and sportal comps  ;D

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on March 14, 2013, 09:51:31 PM
Wasnt koop going to join?

koop mons not sure.

mons is only getting on by using his phone so all too hard for him to get on.

koop i thought was going to join also, but not in there yet.

getting to a point now where i just have to fill the leagues for everyone in them' sakes.