Main Menu

Bets

Started by Noz, March 21, 2013, 11:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menzel Washington

I gave my brother tips on two same game multis to do over the weekend.

The first was the dogs vs blues - total points under, McKay 2 or more goals, Fisher 20 disposals @ 8.50
The second hawks vs cats - Cats 1-39, Ablett 2 or more goals, Scully under 23.5 disposals @ 11.75

He put 10 on the first and 20 on the second so made a tidy profit. Sadly I didn't bet on either one and the only SGM I did lost ::)

jvalles69

Quote from: Menzel Washington on April 23, 2019, 06:28:34 PM

The first was the dogs vs blues - total points under, McKay 2 or more goals, Fisher 20 disposals @ 8.50
The second hawks vs cats - Cats 1-39, Ablett 2 or more goals, Scully under 23.5 disposals @ 11.75

He put 10 on the first and 20 on the second so made a tidy profit. Sadly I didn't bet on either one and the only SGM I did lost ::)

Post these for your fanfooty brothers!  ;D

Menzel Washington

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 23, 2019, 10:11:03 PM

If I do that I'll start getting them wrong  :o

WhatMate

Smashed Rockliff over 110.5 and Boak over 107.5 fantasy on laddies @$1.87

Menzel Washington

Quote from: Menzel Washington on April 24, 2019, 06:48:15 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on April 23, 2019, 10:11:03 PM

If I do that I'll start getting them wrong  :o
I've attempted them so far this round for much less success. Always the way when you put the money in yourself  :-[

Anyway my tips had been;
Richmond -13.5, Lambert over 22.5 touchers and Caddy 2 or more goals @5.50
Failed on the final leg so got a bonus bet back.

and yesterdays game;
Treloar over 30.5 touches, Stephenson 2 or more goals, McDonald-Tipungwuti 2 or more goals @12.75
So failed on both goals bets. Doesn't help with Stephensen misses 2 gettable shots and Tippa is collected high directly in front but doesn't get the free.. Oh well  ::)

Anyway tonight's game I've gone
Total game points under 171.5 - all games seem to be under at the moment
Port leading at quarter time - surely, Roos suck at the moment
Polec 25 or more touches - against old club may want to play better
Wines any time goal scorer - kicked a goal in every game so far

Odds of 11.75 for this so fingers crossed!

Keeper27

had a multi on this morning.

Giannis under 14.5 rebounds (16)  >:(
Draymond over 24.5 PRA

oh well..

Rusty00

Quote from: Keeper27 on May 07, 2019, 01:53:28 PM
had a multi on this morning.

Giannis under 14.5 rebounds (16)  >:(
Draymond over 24.5 PRA

oh well..
I was Giannis under rebounds as well. Only had 1 in the first quarter and then 8 in the second!

fanTCfool

Moneyball offering a bonus $20 when you sign up via this link: http://bit.ly/aflscmb
70k up for grabs tonight with the Pies vs. Swans.

jvalles69

75K comp tonight in Drafstars and 75K tomorrow in Moneyball. Huge prizes!

Going to do a weekly rollover starting with $50, try and get most games in over the weekend, then cash it on Sunday (if it makes it to Sunday).

Bet 1: Grundy 20+ disposals @ $1.40 (got on a few nights ago and it's dropped to $1.28)

jvalles69

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 24, 2019, 06:08:39 PM
Going to do a weekly rollover starting with $50, try and get most games in over the weekend, then cash it on Sunday (if it makes it to Sunday).

Bet 1: Grundy 20+ disposals @ $1.40 (got on a few nights ago and it's dropped to $1.28)

Disastrous start with Grundy only getting 18.  Followed it up with a multi of Worpel and Cunnington over 20 to get me back on track, then rolled it over to Whitfield under 31.5 touches knowing Demons are his worst team to play, was close but came out on top.

Rusty00

Quote from: jvalles69 on May 27, 2019, 12:03:36 AM
Quote from: jvalles69 on May 24, 2019, 06:08:39 PM

Disastrous start with Grundy only getting 18.  Followed it up with a multi of Worpel and Cunnington over 20 to get me back on track, then rolled it over to Whitfield under 31.5 touches knowing Demons are his worst team to play, was close but came out on top.
I went Collingwood SU > rolled over to HAW v PA U156 > rolled over to West Coast +24.5 > rolled over to a NZ NBL game :o :)

Might keep rolling over next weekend

jvalles69

So I backed against West Coast heavily this weekend, outlayed about $400 worth of bets including multis.  Ended up with 3.5K after it was all said and done.  That Buddy goal after the siren was the 5th goal I needed from him otherwise it would have been only 1K.  Would have been 5K if Swans had won by under 40 points.  :o

LaHug

Apparently the MVP for NBA is well and truly leaked because most of the media have stated who they voted for. However, you can still bet on it. Giannis has won but he's "only" at $1.03. I'd be putting it in every single multi where available. How much money would be worth chucking on a 3% ROI??

jvalles69

If I could be bothered with the long term hold, I'd be getting on Zion and Barrett to score more than 16.5 ppg, definitely Zion, depends if NYC land a FA.

elephants

Pulling the pin on my punting career due to actually wanting a home loan and I don't want the banks to flower me over due to sportsbet popping up on my bank statement on the reg haha.

Big big fan of Eagles top 4, Freo top 8 @ 2.88 and if you're feeling like a real dig Swans top 8 @ $5. Don't hate Voss next Carlton coach @ $5

Won't be getting on myself but this is about the time I suss some futures for the run home haha