Cameron Bruce Trains with Hawthorn

Started by 8-6 Suited, November 23, 2010, 04:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Yer we do have a young squad and I think that if he plays half back he could bring some experience and if he could do half the job Hodge did in 08, we could could contend for the premiership.

Hawka

remember that draft be 4 our premiship and we took a punt on stewie dew he was the final piece of the puzle,..this could b bruce ;D

hawk_88

Exactly my thoughts. Both Dew and potentially Bruce offer something that we were lacking and fit into our team very well.

MajorLazer

Cicjose

Dew was a monster. I cant believe he got so big then got himself right to go start of 08 season and very nearly got a norm smith. That is dedication

Hawka

1 of the greatest 5 mins of my life  :-*

MajorLazer

Yes, that was one of the best moments of my life. What about Cyril's tackle on the wing though? Beat 3 Cats and got the free kick.

Hawka

hawk_88

Apart from that match (which I was at and the entire thing was the most amazing thing ever) the most amazing footy memory of recent years was buddies goal in 07 against Adelaide in the final from 50 near the end of the game. Amazing.

MajorLazer

My dad got to go to the final. He said when the siren went everyone was hugging each other and cheering, clapping and almost crying. :P

He always kicks them though. Straight in front is a different story unfortunately. :(

hawk_88

He has gotten a lot more accurate from everywhere. That being said he was never that bad. On percentage he was about average in terms of accuracy he just had so many shots it seemed like he missed a lot.

The GF was amazing. The Hawks had won two GFs in my lifetime before that match (89 and 91) but no memories of 89 and very faint memories of 91. 08 was basically my first. I was in the top tier but ran down to the boundary line for the lap of honour. Got lots of high fives and Crawf did the Sheedy with my scarf.

I have heard a lot of loud noises at the G before, the loudest before the GF being the Commonwealth Games woman's marathon gold. The Hawks fans were so loud, especially for Crawf's medal and Hodgy's Norm Smith.

Enough about the past.... we will be enjoying the same festivities at the first weekend in October 2011.

MajorLazer

Hawka

haha that game agianst the crows wen buddy kicked that gol i was at a mates house and i was goin phyco