2012 AFL fixture spreadsheet!

Started by PowerMan, November 09, 2011, 07:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerMan

Okay, wasn't going to this next season, but with the added byes to the draw now I've decided to do it.

so once again, if anyone spots any errors please let me know via PM, and I'll fix it ASAP.

Hope it helps again with the byes as it did during the 2011 season. :)

charliesheen

nice work, still have your old one from 2011.

CrowsFan

If you are going to bold the games when the team is playing a home game away from their usual ground, why don't you bold the ones where kangas play in Tas?

PowerMan

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 09, 2011, 07:27:49 PM
If you are going to bold the games when the team is playing a home game away from their usual ground, why don't you bold the ones where kangas play in Tas?

I can add those if you want, didn't realise they were even playing in Tazzy!

Voldemort

rounds 11, 12 and 13 will be killers

Ziplock

round 12 especially lol.

I honestly can't see a way for virtual sports to do this legit, unless they give us like 4 benchies, or unlimited trades for bye players on their bye week, which revert end of the week.

like seriously. It's just flowered lol.

demon_spud

For league I think they will be bye rounds, which leaves enough for normal matches and finals.

For individual, everyone is in the same boat so I doubt they will do anything, same as last year,or perhaps split round it and have it semi-lock out (been so long I've forgotten the terminology).

PowerMan

Quote from: demon_spud on November 10, 2011, 03:57:36 PM
For league I think they will be bye rounds, which leaves enough for normal matches and finals.

For individual, everyone is in the same boat so I doubt they will do anything, same as last year,or perhaps split round it and have it semi-lock out (been so long I've forgotten the terminology).

remember, they're going to have 18 team/people leagues this year to coincide with the 2 added teams aren't they?
that'll make 1 of the multi bye weeks a league week going by my calculations with league h2h's starting from week 1 again.

PowerMan

updated with Nth Melbourne games at Baulerstone Arena (old Bellerieve Oval)

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerMan on November 12, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
The ground is Blundstone Arena not Baulerstone ;)

PowerMan

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 12, 2011, 01:41:31 AM
Quote from: PowerMan on November 12, 2011, 12:11:42 AM
The ground is Blundstone Arena not Baulerstone ;)

cheeers for that CF!
has been updated

CrowsFan

Well looks like a good table. May have to use that when deciding who to pick. Thanks :)

Patrician

Nice. Any chance of getting it in Excel please?

Ringo

Pat You can do as I have done.

If you click on the sheet and then select copy image you can then paste into word or excel.  You can then size to suit as desired and save anywhere you want.

Will be using it to review my team on the weekend factoring in the byes in Rounds 11, 12 & 13.

Thanks Again for your work Powerman worth a cheer.

Patrician

Ahh nice. Thanks Ringo and Poewrman.