Round 3 Captain Choices

Started by Blakeyboy88, April 06, 2010, 03:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blakeyboy88

Quote from: tigertops on April 07, 2010, 03:20:54 AM
Im thinking ROK against tigers also.....
otherwise maybe brown
ROK?

Hippo

ELLsendon

tom_scully

Supposed to be wet all week in Adelaide, could hinder JBs chances and could disappoint a lot of people who are chasing his points from rnd 1 & 2. Ablett with all his clangers and creepy crowley on the horizon sshould scare those that have Ablett. roo for me of the 3 choices in teh poll.

thefly1976

rok averages more against coll, ess and rich....
gaj doesnt average well against freo
riewoldt averages well again pies and lastly jb doesnt average well againt port so i wouldnt be selecting him

im probably going with rok this week

Master Q

Quote from: Blakeyboy88 on April 07, 2010, 03:22:53 AM
Quote from: tigertops on April 07, 2010, 03:20:54 AM
Im thinking ROK against tigers also.....
otherwise maybe brown
ROK?
And you told me i knew nothing ::)   ;D

corsa_25

what about seaby richmond have no rucks so easy points think big score will come from sydney

sparky

im going GAJ. i bought him for a reason. and he is so consistent with high scores.

jeesh

I'm sticking with GAJ. He's scores of 127 and 128 have been fine. It's just some other blokes have had some massive scores which they wont keep up.

supercoachheroes

tom_scully

Quote from: jeesh on April 07, 2010, 10:24:02 AM
I'm sticking with GAJ. He's scores of 127 and 128 have been fine. It's just some other blokes have had some massive scores which they wont keep up.
People with GAJ in their team should not be reading this post because he is "the best perma-capt" and therefore should not need to enter in to discussion about weekly captain choices. Or have I missed something? Or are people starting to worry about Gazza and his clangers and his teamates not helping him and his date with Crowley?

ossie85

If you have Gary and don't have him as captain, trade him out and upgrade!

SCADDICT

I have Gaz AND Riewoldt so Gazza is not a captain lock for me given what Riewoldt can score and his recent form

Blakeyboy88

Quote from: sparky on April 07, 2010, 10:09:33 AM
im going GAJ. i bought him for a reason. and he is so consistent with high scores.
im not going for the most consistent player, im going for who will score the MOST POINTS this round :)