a place to vent

Started by alman, March 29, 2010, 11:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on April 12, 2010, 04:25:59 PM
good place to vent!
;D ;D ;D. But i keep getting beat. how does that let me vent? also its automatic and i can't fight :'(. back to the old punching bag ;D.

going to have to use my 2nd trade of the year on Roo if he's out for 2 months.

Alex7089

I'm looking to get Dids in early here, just tossing up whether I should downgrade Ladson to a rookie and play Maguire to do it... This could potentially make or break my season...

BenDog

....are effing useless :) oh and Kurt Tippit :/

that is all

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BenDog on April 13, 2010, 06:59:08 AM
....are effing useless :) oh and Kurt Tippit :/

that is all
LOL. not alot of love for the crows. how many you have in your team?

alman

Just happy I got that Hitch/Gumby combo right... both benched and Peterson starting  ;D

CFC 1979

Alex7089

Quote from: alman on April 13, 2010, 01:11:34 PM
Just happy I got that Hitch/Gumby combo right... both benched and Peterson starting  ;D
When I was picking my team on the day before lockout number 1, I was tossing up whether to pair Pieterson or Relton with Gunby/Hitchy. Yes that's right. FML.

korza

I feel venting my spleen at all the fantasy coaches who are continually posting thoughts on the Roo trade. It has been put up at least 100 times.I am gonna refuse to open any thread that has got anything to do with opinions on this particular trade.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on April 16, 2010, 04:44:48 AM
I feel venting my spleen at all the fantasy coaches who are continually posting thoughts on the Roo trade. It has been put up at least 100 times.I am gonna refuse to open any thread that has got anything to do with opinions on this particular trade.
i know. too many too read through. had 1 massive thread for it but it finds its way around ::)

alman

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 16, 2010, 04:42:57 AM
Quote from: alman on April 13, 2010, 01:11:34 PM
When I was picking my team on the day before lockout number 1, I was tossing up whether to pair Pieterson or Relton with Gunby/Hitchy. Yes that's right. FML.

Ouch  >:(

Prospector_1

Quote from: korza on April 16, 2010, 04:44:48 AM

I am now deleting all new posts on the subject!

MissPiesFF