a place to vent

Started by alman, March 29, 2010, 11:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Had I strted Hitchy over Gumby would've cleared 2200 even with a disappointing performance from the majority of my premiums...

alman

Quote from: MC on March 31, 2010, 12:12:14 PM
Quote from: alman on March 29, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
This is a place where you can vent all your mistakes for the round (or gloat if you made non):

For me it was a case of Trengove starting over Barlow (cost me 101 points) and Hitch over Gumby (cost me 57 points), why why why didn't I just go with who performed better in the nab! Had no reason to choose the others.. Cost me all up 158 points  :'(

Same, trengove on field with barlow emergency, and gumby emergency started for gray with hitchy just sitting there looking on... BIG FAIL!

Hurts doesn't it? Woulda scored over 2300 otherwise!

Jas 13

2394 for the 1st round but was really let down by gia and masten....

alman

R1 Gumby starting and Hitch bench  >:(

R2 Gumby bench and Hitch starting  :'(

Prospector_1

Quote from: alman on April 05, 2010, 09:30:16 AM

Catch 22 >:( :( ??? :'(

Alex7089

I did the exact same thing, I can't believe it, how did Gumby make it to 80? Ah well, I'm going to start Gumby next week, so you should all start Hitchy because I think I'm cursed.

alman

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 05, 2010, 12:08:49 PM

I did the exact same thing, I can't believe it, how did Gumby make it to 80? Ah well, I'm going to start Gumby next week, so you should all start Hitchy because I think I'm cursed.

He was a completely different player  ??? Especially in the first quarter.

Alex7089

I know, really good signs for Essendon that he played that well, got those people calling him spuds a bit quiet though. I must admit I did have a bit of a chiuckle when they started comparing to Richo, thought he had a ways to go before he was that good.

alman

A loooooooooooong way. Although similar in that they can both dissapoint  :) (sorry to all Richmond supporters - i love Richo as much as you!)

Alex7089

Yeah, I wish Gumby could stay fit, after he's PLAYEd 3 seasons of footy he'll start to show why we gave such a high draft pick for him, watching highlights from his junior years he was a complete freak.

Prospector_1

I'm venting before I do it. It's just so annnoying when players that should go well don't.

I will not trade yet, I will not trade yet, I will not trade yet.

There, aaaahhh.

Alex7089

If Ablett doesn't score well I'm gonna be PISSED. Need a big one from him Chappy and Hodge. 80 would be nice from Ladson as well although I doubt it.

SCADDICT

Yeah no reason why Ablett shouldnt score huge this round and with all the other huge scores like roos 160 and browns 170, I will pissed if he gets  any lower then 130 personally.

Alex7089

If I can get 150+ from him and Chappy and 120+ from Hodge, paired with 80 from Ladson, I'm in for a good week.

alman

No Sewell for the heavy tag, but i'm sure he'll cop one anyway.