2016 DPP Speculation

Started by fanTCfool, August 04, 2015, 08:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eg6914

Any chance Hanley or Hunter get Fwd DPP? Both played predominantly in the guts but also rotated through the HFF flank at times :o

Ringo

Capper

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 27, 2015, 08:12:21 PM
With his Midfield like numbers, is Stef Martin a chance to gain Midfielder status next season?
If Stedf Martin has awesome midfielder numbers then i will still have him in my ruck

Capper

Quote from: iZander on October 21, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
Hey guys, how many games do you think you'd have to play for DPP to change?

Im thinking in terms of Craig Bird, he played only 6 games this year and had Mid/fwd status, is he a chance to lose it?
It will be interesting to see how many games he plays for the dons. He was in the Swans mids but was passed by quicker and younger mids.

I expect him to keep his DPP status, but he got his DPP status as he was a run with player and mids were too fast for him so he went to a player on the HB line

Ricochet

Im thinking in terms of Craig Bird, he played only 6 games this year and had Mid/fwd status, is he a chance to lose it?
CD take into account lower leagues like the NEAFL as well. It's not just based on AFL

eg6914

Quote from: Ringo on November 16, 2015, 02:51:17 PM
0 for Hanley imo
thats a shame, he rested fwd quite a bit due to his injury. He would of been a nice underpriced fwd option :'(

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on November 16, 2015, 03:55:47 PM

CD take into account lower leagues like the NEAFL as well. It's not just based on AFL
played a lot of time in the mids in the 2s

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/111683/Craig-BIRD