EXV: 2013 Fixtures and Results

Started by Holz, April 12, 2013, 12:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Can someone let me know when the R10 thread starts as i will be posting Scrads team this week

Spinking

No major changes in the ladder this week.  Iceland overtakes Scotland in the race to the finals, but otherwise fairly predictable results.

Spinking

Iceland continues it's scramble up the ladder.  Russia drops out of the top 2 and the Lions make way for the Valkyries in the 8.

LaHug

Only just noticed the ladders... Top 4 in points but only 6th on the ladder. Unfortunate for the Bison as a top 4 finish would be very handy.

Ziplock

I have 2 draws, and I think we're using a 4 point win 2 point draw system :P

so, we're equal on points, but I'm ahead on overall :P

he can pay me back first round of the world cup if he wants ;)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on July 18, 2013, 02:38:40 PM
I have 2 draws, and I think we're using a 4 point win 2 point draw system :P

so, we're equal on points, but I'm ahead on overall :P

he can pay me back first round of the world cup if he wants ;)

didnt see the 2 draws.

Spinking

What a round!  A few upsets, Scotland crash out of the top 8 and the Roulettes re-establish themselves as the likely challenger to Serbia.  The competition is so close that 2 wins separates 4th and 10th.

Nails

Bullshower round for the Metal. Perhaps some lacklustre team selections. We'll sit down hard and think about future team selections a lot better.

Roulettes the challengers to the Eagles? Despite the fact we've outscored them this season? :o

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 24, 2013, 12:38:31 PM
Bullshower round for the Metal. Perhaps some lacklustre team selections. We'll sit down hard and think about future team selections a lot better.

Roulettes the challengers to the Eagles? Despite the fact we've outscored them this season? :o

time to prove yourself than.

Eagles v Metal this week.

im looking to bounce back from a shocking effort from my backine last week.

Goodard Gibbs Shaw and Eski got me 275 i expect 350+ from them.

North v Dees: I have Thompson Petrie Boomer and Goldy, watch out

Nails

I have Thompson, Petrie and Boomer in WXVs. Don't have the Stein though :(

Bartel's suspension is a huge blow to us and nearly hands you the match as our forward line is our weakest position.

elephants

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 24, 2013, 03:24:17 PM
Aaaaaand we're in the 8 ;)

you will be the danger team come finals, I defaintely wouldnt want to play you at full strength.

Spinking

Got a bit excited when I saw the Titans were only 1 game outside the top 4... Then realised we're up against Nostra and Scrads in the last 2 rounds.  ::)

Holz

Quote from: Spinking on July 24, 2013, 05:36:45 PM
Got a bit excited when I saw the Titans were only 1 game outside the top 4... Then realised we're up against Nostra and Scrads in the last 2 rounds.  ::)

got to beat the best to be the best.

Spinking

Well, what a great round we can expect for the final week of regular season EXV.  Congratulations to Holzman and the Serbian Eagles for securing the minor premiership.  A very convincing season, without loss.  The top 4 is almost decided, with Russia and Sweden assured the double chance, and Macedonia facing some pressure from Iceland and smoky Belarus making a late charge.

The wooden spoon is not yet decided, with the Dino's looking a good bet to take the honor, but Norway still an outside chance if things go against them.  The Stallions and Lions have battled valiantly, but they are now no longer in the hunt for the finals.

All the action appears to be in the middle of the field with the Titans, Valkyries, Savage Sons and Bashers battling for the final two spots in the 8.  The Bashers appear to have the pick of the fixture - facing the Stallions, while other contenders are all facing top 4 opponents.