What could be an interesting statistic...

Started by Ziplock, May 12, 2011, 12:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Chopps

Ziplock

from memory (as I'm on a different computer), we have 4 completed rounds atm, with another 2 in the mix. Nobody has put their hands up for round 3+4...  you up for it chopps? :P

Chopps

yea mate i ll do one let me know what ya want and what not and i ll get it sorted (if you got a spreadsheet already started for another rd fire it through i ll do it in the same format)

Ziplock

kk, you take round 4. If you pm me your email address I can send you one of the spreadsheets I've done?

DG

yeah im still going zip, hope to finish it off tonight. ive just made a spreadsheet, but if youd prefer you can send me your sheet so they are the same. otherwise , let me know your email and ill send it over.

joshas182

If noone does round 3 let me know ziplock and i can try get it done...could you send me the spreadsheet too so i can just add it into your formatting? cheers...i guess now there is round 8 to do too eh?

Ziplock

I already did round 8 :) and LaHug is on rd 3 atm, nobody is doing rd 5 though if you're up to it :)

from memory your structure was pretty much what I wanted anyway :)

LaHug

Done! PM me your email address and I'll send it through.
That took a while...

Ziplock

yeah I know what you mean... went a lot faster second time around though :P

LaHug

Sent. Hope it's all good. Let me know if it isn't.

Prospector_1

You guy are totally amazing. You are doing something no-one has managed before, and you are doing it as a team. m0nty should be proud, you should be proud of yourselves! Multikudos to all of you!

Ziplock

love4thegame

Any rounds left  :-X I've got a spare day to crunch some numbers !

Ziplock

well, joshas 182 never got back to me about rd 5, so you could do that if you'd like?