Pre Season begins now!

Started by McRooster, June 22, 2010, 08:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

okay note to self remeber these rookies :P

what about andrew welsh he will be my possible unique. is it too unique to have him? also will andy otten play again this year? what about brad symes how far is he from getitng a gig and will he be worth a look next year?

McRooster

Quote from: elephants on June 24, 2010, 11:37:09 PM
okay note to self remeber these rookies :P

what about andrew welsh he will be my possible unique. is it too unique to have him? also will andy otten play again this year? what about brad symes how far is he from getitng a gig and will he be worth a look next year?
Andrew Welsh, tick!
Andy Otten, FAIL! - next year.
Brad Symes only brought in to help mentor Ricky Henderson who Neil Craig (rightly so) has man crush with! Next year for Symes? Was o/priced this year- possible trade bait!

elxam

Jordan Russell from Carlton looks the goods this year. Hopefully he slows down so he can start with a tempting price next year.

chrisuzz

Brodie Martin from the crows as a cash cow, he might return at the end of the season and play a few games though. Currently on Adelaides senior list, priced at $188,500, but doesn't that change if you play under 10 games in a season?

chrisuzz

im hoping that Talia from the crows gets a gig next year, along with some other MPP rookies i think ill try and load up my bench wiv a heap of em next year.

elephants

yeah i was looking at otten for next year, smae with symes.
alsorussel will be good. anyone know what he started at price wise?

hardnut

Shuey may be an option for the brave next year assuming he doesn't get back this year.

chrisuzz

Gray worth another look next year??
Along with Broughton?? Grimes??
Have got another couple in mind but am keeping them a secret so they stay unique ;)

elxam

you'd have to give Nic Nat some thought too seeing he's not going to smash through his starting price this year

Ryder might reach premium status next year

chrisuzz

Kinda depends what Ryders price tag is, Nic Nat needs Cox to go to be able to become a good Dter.

elephants

yeah rucks are going to be

sandi (der) and cox or jamar

i think the old third year rule may apply so yep going to get on one if not both of broughton and/or grimes

come on chrissuzz you can tell me :)

McRooster

17 year old Curtly Hampton - Liam Jurrah's cousin has signed 3 year deal with GWS.
A 187cm mid/fwd has been compared to Adam Goodes. He currently is attending Immanuel College in Adelaide, great sporting cultured school-home to Lleyton Hewitt.

ridley

reece conca looks a gun..avg 21 possies un U18's at 90% efficiency along with 5 tackles.

get on gibbs next yr i reckon

Justin Bieber

SHHHHHHHHH ;). I was thinking about him next year. Was in my pre season plans this year :'(.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 28, 2010, 06:30:56 PM
SHHHHHHHHH ;). I was thinking about him next year. Was in my pre season plans this year :'(.
want me to delete the comment ;)