Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on June 15, 2015, 07:09:40 PM
My membership runs out in four weeks. I think it's been two years since I last went without membership, and I only lasted a week before being so annoyed at my inability to use some of the tools I use every day.
i went for ages without having it then had it for about a year now but bought in 3 month blocks (i know it works out cheaper if i just buy a year..lol).....never used to care but your right once you had it and used it i hate when it expires need it back straight away

PowerBug

D. Thirimanne (lws) 8-2-27-3, B. Fergusson 2 (9b), G. Handrickan 7 (20b)
End of over 26 (maiden) - The Nights Watch(94-6). 151 runs required from 14 overs. RR 3.62 RRR 10.79

Stranded on 99 YOD wickets now
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Pkbaldy

Torp quick!! Hastie is at 280k!! So over your reserve.

JBs-Hawks

Hellopplz

Kept it close JB! Nice effort there against #1. Also he's an unlucky guy, top rated youth team in the World stuck in Div 2, but surely will promote up after this season :P.

Also on a sadder note, Harrison Morgan called a press conference earlier today to announce his retirement from all forms of the game, effective immediately :'(. He has said his body has been giving up on him and doesn't want to stop the progression of his successor in Kyle Dickson :(. It's a sad day but he retires with 168 SOD, 152 T20 and 52 YOD games under his belt, along with 49 games for Australia across OD/T20 Nat games. 78 wickets for Australia, 90 YOD wickets, 201 T20 wickets and 303 SOD wickets (wanted to get him over those this season :P ). Pretty much leading wicket taker for me in everything haha. He has been with me since he was pulled so it's hard to say goodbye but wages are a killer when I'm almost in the red and he just plopped to Expert Tech :(.

BratPack

I just realised that I'm going to have 4 keeper-batsmen in my senior squad next season if I don't sell one  :-[

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on June 26, 2015, 09:46:19 PM
I just realised that I'm going to have 4 keeper-batsmen in my senior squad next season if I don't sell one  :-[
And if the new changes come in eventually where keepers won't be needing fielding then it'll be tough to carry 3 keepers in your senior squad.

PowerBug

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/scorecard.htm?gameId=3156459

- Highest Team YOD score (Main and Affiliate combined, 407 was the previous high for PBCC)
- Highest individual YOD score (Deepal scored 201 earlier in the season)
- Highest ever YOD partnership (Affiliate only)
- First time I've managed to keep all 11 opposition players in single figures
- Extras was their highest scorer, first time I've managed to do that
- Duminda Thirimanne took his 100th career YOD wicket
- My 11 players were the best 11 players in the game. All 11 of the opposition score negative fantasy points.

Yeah it was a bot bash but still, a record is a record :D

PowerBug

Main side out playing now, going for a record of their own, however this one is more important:
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/commentary.htm?gameId=3177810

I win, I go into 1st place in YOD 1.1, and my first ever Div 1 title will be in my own hands.

DazBurg

because i keep getting 3 months membership at a time i now have 100 credits
do i want an affiliate or can i not be bothered running 2?

PowerBug

Quote from: DazBurg on July 02, 2015, 06:45:13 PM
because i keep getting 3 months membership at a time i now have 100 credits
do i want an affiliate or can i not be bothered running 2?
Haha, why not. If you think you have the time

Nige

My keeper is massively fatigued and I keep forgetting to rest him.  :-[

PowerBug

1    Jam Prancer    13    10    3    0    40    +0.8749    2830 / 508.3    2425 / 517.0
2    PowerBugCC    13    10    3    0    40    +0.8492    2585 / 500.2    2245 / 520.0

Going to be a tight one next week. I play 6th at home, he plays 4th away. But really the top 6 teams are very close in ratings.

Nige

Not really looking after my youths atm, only interested in the progress of a couple.

I set all of them to fielding training and I just noticed one (who is 18, like the oldest in the team I think) is already at accom fielding after starting at like ord from memory.  :o

DazBurg

so i beat 1st last week but i am 1 game behind Colli plays him next week and i play a bot

but he rates 115 to colli's 96

come on colli upset victory!!