AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 19, 2013, 10:13:31 PM
Koop this is whatlezs list here :

ELEPHANTS FINAL LIST Team Value (148)

SENIOR LIST

1. Jack Redden
2. Taylor Walker
3. Michael Barlow
4. Scott Selwood
5. Daniel Nicholson
6. Todd Goldstein
7. Jack Watts
8. Travis Boak
9. Dylan Shiel
10. Liam Shiels
11. Aaron Hall
12. Stewart Crameri
13. Brodie Smith
14. John Patton
15. Tom McDonald
16. Billy longer
17. Alex Fasolo
18. Jarryn Geary
19. Jared Petrenko
20. Sam Day
21. Lachlan Hansen
22. Joshua Bootsma
23. Ryan Harwood
24. Scott Gumbleton
25. Joshua Green
26. Ben Stratton
27. Bradley Mckenzie
28. Sam Frost
29. Maverick Weller
30. Thomas Sheridan
31. Seb Tape
32. Sam Dunnell
33. Rory Thompson
34. Niall McKeever
35. Jamie Bennell
36. Matt White
37. Lachie Whitfield
38. Oliver Wines
39. Sam Colquhoun
40. Joel wilkinson

ROOKIE LIST

1. Ayden Kennedy
2. Ben Speight
3. Peter Yagmoor
4. Jesse White
5. Tanner Smith
6. Ben Mabon

the only place there is a final accurate copy of everyones list is in the official trade thread.

that list is before any delistings.

the copy of everyones lists as they delist and after they delist all their delistings will be HERE on the front page of this thread ONLY.

yeah I included his delistings for him, that was the difference :)

Cheers CW, Im just trying to help people get their thingos in before the deadline.

Justin Bieber

Niall McKeever
Ben Speight
Peter Yagmoor
Joel Wilkinson
Ben Mabon
Ayden Kennedy
Jamie Bennell

Nat pick 70, promotion Jesse White

Okay that's my delistings. I'm not sure how my list will work as I have these players coming in period two...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:16:18 PM
Niall McKeever
Ben Speight
Peter Yagmoor
Joel Wilkinson
Ben Mabon
Ayden Kennedy
Jamie Bennell

Okay that's my delistings. I'm not sure how my list will work as I have these players coming in period two...

you cannot delist players you have coming in period 2. now.

what happens if you exceed your list cap in trade period #2 is also clearly explained in the announcement above.

so this list of delistings above is just players that are on your list RIGHT NOW? as per the list I have for you on the front page of this thread?

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:16:18 PM
Niall McKeever
Ben Speight
Peter Yagmoor
Joel Wilkinson
Ben Mabon
Ayden Kennedy
Jamie Bennell

Means that Rook 7 will go onto your senior list and you will take another Rook pick after 54 OR you will take 2 NAT picks not including White, your choice.

Justin Bieber

I didn't delist any. I just added Jamie Bennell as I can get him back I reckon.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:21:30 PM
I didn't delist any. I just added Jamie Bennell as I can get him back I reckon.

OK, so, same applies, if you are looking to pick Bennell back up in the Rook draft, either Rook 7 goes straight onto the senior list and another rook pick needs to be taken or another NAT pick after your first one, then you redraft Bennell with a rook pick so he goes onto your rookie list.

Does that make sense or am I talking gobblety gook?

Colliwobblers

you need to read very carefuly and understand how this will work and the ramifications of it:

QuoteLIST MANAGEMENT POST TRADE PERIOD #2

Due to this seasons change of being able to trade uneven numbers of players, in trade period 2 some teams will end up trading out more players than they trade in, and likewise some teams will end up trading more players in than they trade out.

At the completion of trade period 2 lists will be brought back to the cap limits of 40 and 6 in two simple steps.

STEP 1. The teams with more than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists willhave to delist players to take their lists back to the cap of 40 and 6. 

NOTE: These teams cannot delist players they have drafted in either draft in 2013. They must be other players.

STEP 2. The teams with less than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists will have to take picks from the remaining pool of players to bring their lists back up to the cap of 40 and 6.

NOTE: These picks will happen in the original pre trade draft order until all lists are full.

If you have any questions or do not understand any of the above please PM BB or myself asap.

The player lists for every team will be posted in the official DRAFT thread as soon as the delisting deadline is reached and everyone will be able to see their list after delistings and see exactly how many spots they have for drafting.

Due to this being the first season of having to delist unless BB disagrees strongly I will allow in the time between the delisting deadline and commencement of our national draft teams to delist further players if once they see their final list they feel they made a mistake and need more room on their lists for draft picks.

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU MUST POST YOUR DELISTINGS BY THE DEADLINE.

KEEP IN MIND THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THINGS WILL BE VERY VERY SHORT SO BETTER YOU THINK ABOUT IT NOW AND GET IT RIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

Justin Bieber

I find that stupid. If you do 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades then you set your list up so you don't have 49 players on your list.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:29:40 PM
I find that stupid. If you do 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades then you set your list up so you don't have 49 players on your list.

Shouldve actually read it when it was sent to you and complained then not less than 100 minutes to the deadline ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 10:31:19 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:29:40 PM

Shouldve actually read it when it was sent to you and complained then not less than 100 minutes to the deadline ::)
Yeah. I tried to keep my list to 46 including period 2 trades.

Toga

All I did was copy paste my 2013 list from the Official Team Lists 2013 thread, cross out any players I traded out, and swapped them for players I traded in, then crossed out guys I delisted/retired, and wrote in their spaces what picks I plan to use to fill their spaces.

Simples! :P

Colliwobblers

if you allow your list to go under the cap and have to draft in a lot of players, then have trades lined up for trade period 2 which take you over your cap, then you have to delist players YOU DID NOT DRAFT.

this is not good becasue these will be players who were already on your list that you have to delist after trade period 2 - not draftees.

i explained this to you and how to avoid having to do that.

the rules are clear i sent them to everyone, not sure everyone will take the effort to understand or figure it out, so people might get burnt....

there is no other way to do it when everyone unanimously voted for uneven trades. as in 2 for 1 etc.

* We cannot MAKE you delist players to allow for the players you are bringing in trade period 2 which take you over your list - BECAUSE - you can make further trades in period 2, that are 2 of yours for one opponent player, which takes you back to your list limit.

so since it is possible for you to carry out further uneven trades in period 2 we have no way of knowing how your list is going to end up after trade period 2.

we have thought this through from every angle whatlez.

Noz

So i will delist Fletcher Roberts and Brent Renouf then

Picks 52 + 67 will be used to upgrade both Rampe and Clisby

Whilst picks 41, 42, 43, 44 + Rook pick 9 will all go on my senior list

Then i will get a compo pick at end of rookie draft to make up numbers

I reckon this is right.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Toga on November 19, 2013, 10:48:47 PM

All I did was copy paste my 2013 list from the Official Team Lists 2013 thread, cross out any players I traded out, and swapped them for players I traded in, then crossed out guys I delisted/retired, and wrote in their spaces what picks I plan to use to fill their spaces.

Simples! :P

Exactly what I did too. Its not that hard lez

Noz

I worked out my exact list after both trade periods. I had enough space on my list to use up all my draft picks. This is one of the reasons i trade Xaiver Ellis for pick 41.