AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Manila Folders final delistings (same as on opening page)

Simon Black
Dean Brogan
Bret Thornton
Darren Pfeiffer
Nick Joyce (rookie)
James Magner
Sam Lonergan (rookie)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2013, 07:02:41 PM

Niall McKeever
Ben Speight
Peter Yagmoor
Joel Wilkinson
Ben Mabon
Ayden Kennedy

Nat pick 70, promotion Jesse White

Not sure if I will have 1 spot on my senior list or not.

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:49:36 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 25, 2013, 07:02:41 PM

Niall McKeever
Ben Speight
Peter Yagmoor
Joel Wilkinson
Ben Mabon
Ayden Kennedy

Nat pick 70, promotion Jesse White

Not sure if I will have 1 spot on my senior list or not.

Not that hard to work out. :P

Justin Bieber

I got a quick question. Say I have 40 players on my senior list pre trading. I don't delist one player on senior list, but trade in 3 extra players... Which 3 players would go on the rookie list? (The players I traded in aren't on the rookie list either)

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:52:51 PM
I got a quick question. Say I have 40 players on my senior list pre trading. I don't delist one player on senior list, but trade in 3 extra players... Which 3 players would go on the rookie list? (The players I traded in aren't on the rookie list either)

Youd have to delist 3 extra players from your senior list, Im doing your list management for you, gimme 2 seconds.

nostradamus

good question Lez........l have another one too.

Do we have to post our team list on a thread somewhere? It's on our team thread, but includes all traded players (including period 2)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 09:59:04 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 09:52:51 PM

Youd have to delist 3 extra players from your senior list, Im doing your list management for you, gimme 2 seconds.
With the list I have, I cannot upgrade Jesse White as I have no room on my senior list...

KoopKicka

This is what I make of your list at the moment Lez
1. Jack Redden 6
2. Taylor Walker 9
3. Michael Barlow 6
4. Scott Selwood 6
5. Daniel Nicholson 4
6. Todd Goldstein 6
7. Jack Watts 6
8. Travis Boak 6
9. Dylan Shiel 4
10. Liam Shiels 4
11. Aaron Hall
12. Stewart Crameri 6
13. Brodie Smith 4
14. John Patton 2
15. Tom McDonald 4
16. Billy longer 2
17. Alex Fasolo 6
18. Jarryn Geary 4
19. Jared Petrenko 4
20. Sam Day 1
21. Lachlan Hansen 4
22. Joshua Bootsma 1
23. Ryan Harwood 4
24. Jordan Lewis
25. Joshua Green 2
26. Ben Stratton 4
27. Bradley Mckenzie 2
28. Sam Frost 1
29. Maverick Weller 2
30. Thomas Sheridan 2
31. Seb Tape 1
32. Sam Dunnell 1
33. Rory Thompson 2
34. NAT 54
35. Jamie Bennell 1
36. Matt White 2
37. Lachie Whitfield 3
38. Oliver Wines 2
39. Sam Colquhoun 1
40. NAT 70 (RP) Jesse White

ROOKIE LIST

1. Rookie 7
2. Rookie 37
3. Rookie 44
4. Rookie 62
5. Tanner Smith 1
6. Rookie 54

Remember that players traded in period 2 dont count yet. This means you use 1 NAT pick + 1 to upgrade White, you also take 5 rook picks, if you want R7 to go onto your senior list, you need to delist another senior list player, hope that helps.

Noz

Colliwobblers

you do not move players between your lists. You have a senior and a rookie list. the only way a player moves from your rookie list to your senior list is by you using a national draft pick to promote him. a player NEVER goes from your senior list to your rookie list.

the draft rules are clear and posted everywhere and pm to you all. these explain which players from which draft can go on which lists.

you delist players to take your lists under the caps 40 and 6. in order to be able to draft players to those lists.

you can NOT drat players once your list reaches its caps of 40 and 6.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST YOUR UPDATED TEAM LIST.

YOU DO HAVE TO POST YOUR COMPLETE LIST OF PLAYERS YOU ARE DELISTING.

YOUR TEAM LIST AS OF RIGHT NOW IS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. HERE:

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86825.msg1199545.html#msg1199545

THOSE TEAM LISTS INCLUDE THE DELISTINGS I HAVE PROCESSED WHICH ARE LISTED HERE :

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86825.msg1199381.html#msg1199381

THESE TEAMS THAT HAVE ANNOUNCED DELISTINGS WHICH I HAVE PROCESSED CAN CHANGE THEM UP UNTIL TONIGHTS DEADLINE.

Please ask if you are unclear we only get one go at this then it is done.

Here is the actual full details you were sent in a PM you must not have read  ::)

AXVS ANNOUNCEMENT

EXPLANATION OF DELISTINGS / DRAFTING / LIST MANAGEMENT

DELISTINGS:

You must lodge your delistings by the deadline of midnight November 19.

Your delistings must be for both you senior listed players and your rookie listed players.

You need to check your current lits here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199346.html#msg1199346

This is the only accurate record of your list. If you feel there are any errors immediately PM BB and myself.

In order to take national draft picks and preseason/rookie draft picks you need to have the spaces on your list beneath the caps of 40 and 6 to fit the drafted players in.

DRAFTING

The official draft order:  http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199347.html#msg1199347

You can take as many of the national draft picks and rookie/preseason draft picks that are available to your club as you have room on your list to take. Once you have filled your list back up to the caps of 40 and 6 you can no longer draft and will have to pass on any further picks, you cannot draft players to take your list past the caps of 40 and 6.

You can use national draft picks to promote players on your rookie list to your senior list.

Every player you draft in the national draft MUST ONLY go onto your senior list.

Players you draft in the preseason/rookie draft which are ( afl 2013 preseason drafted, left over players from the 2013 axvs national draft, axvs 2013 delisted players still on afl lists, axvs players in the pool from 2012 drafts) can go on EITHER your senior list or your rookie list.

Players you draft in the preseason/rookie draft which are afl 2013 rookie drafted players MUST ONLY go on your rookie list.

* With this in mind when you are delisting consider not only the spots you need on your senior list for national draft picks you want to take, but also, rookie promotions you wish to make, AND preseason/rookie picks you intend to take where you will want the player you pick to go onto your senior list.

for example if you have rookie pick #1 you are going to want a spot on your senior list for that player or he will be stuck on your rookie list for the entire 2014 season unable to play unless you have a long term injury and upgrade him mid season.

THERE WILL BE 5 COMPLETE ROUNDS IN EACH OF THE DRAFTS. NO 6TH ROUND.

LIST MANAGEMENT POST TRADE PERIOD #2

Due to this seasons change of being able to trade uneven numbers of players, in trade period 2 some teams will end up trading out more players than they trade in, and likewise some teams will end up trading more players in than they trade out.

At the completion of trade period 2 lists will be brought back to the cap limits of 40 and 6 in two simple steps.

STEP 1. The teams with more than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists willhave to delist players to take their lists back to the cap of 40 and 6. 

NOTE: These teams cannot delist players they have drafted in either draft in 2013. They must be other players.

STEP 2. The teams with less than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists will have to take picks from the remaining pool of players to bring their lists back up to the cap of 40 and 6.

NOTE: These picks will happen in the original pre trade draft order until all lists are full.

If you have any questions or do not understand any of the above please PM BB or myself asap.

The player lists for every team will be posted in the official DRAFT thread as soon as the delisting deadline is reached and everyone will be able to see their list after delistings and see exactly how many spots they have for drafting.

Due to this being the first season of having to delist unless BB disagrees strongly I will allow in the time between the delisting deadline and commencement of our national draft teams to delist further players if once they see their final list they feel they made a mistake and need more room on their lists for draft picks.

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU MUST POST YOUR DELISTINGS BY THE DEADLINE.

KEEP IN MIND THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THINGS WILL BE VERY VERY SHORT SO BETTER YOU THINK ABOUT IT NOW AND GET IT RIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

KoopKicka

Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2013, 10:04:55 PM
Can someone do my list as well?  :)

Give me about 5 minutes Noz, unless CW already has an updated version

Justin Bieber

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 10:03:30 PM
1. Jack Redden 6
2. Taylor Walker 9
3. Michael Barlow 6
4. Scott Selwood 6
5. Daniel Nicholson 4
6. Todd Goldstein 6
7. Jack Watts 6
8. Travis Boak 6
9. Dylan Shiel 4
10. Liam Shiels 4
11. Aaron Hall
12. Stewart Crameri 6
13. Brodie Smith 4
14. John Patton 2
15. Tom McDonald 4
16. Billy longer 2
17. Alex Fasolo 6
18. Jarryn Geary 4
19. Jared Petrenko 4
20. Sam Day 1
21. Lachlan Hansen 4
22. Joshua Bootsma 1
23. Ryan Harwood 4
24. Jordan Lewis
25. Joshua Green 2
26. Ben Stratton 4
27. Bradley Mckenzie 2
28. Sam Frost 1
29. Maverick Weller 2
30. Thomas Sheridan 2
31. Seb Tape 1
32. Sam Dunnell 1
33. Rory Thompson 2
34. NAT 54
35. Jamie Bennell 1
36. Matt White 2
37. Lachie Whitfield 3
38. Oliver Wines 2
39. Sam Colquhoun 1

ROOKIE LIST

1. Rookie 7
2. Rookie 37
3. Rookie 44
4. Rookie 62
5. Tanner Smith 1
6. Rookie 54

Remember that players traded in period 2 dont count yet. This means you use 1 NAT pick + 1 to upgrade White, you also take 5 rook picks, if you want R7 to go onto your senior list, you need to delist another senior list player, hope that helps.
That doesn't include Hickey and Ibbotson. But has Sam Colquon. So what gets priority, Nat pick 54 or rookie promotion 70?

KoopKicka

Quote from: whatlez on November 19, 2013, 10:07:45 PM
Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 10:03:30 PM
1. Jack Redden 6
2. Taylor Walker 9
3. Michael Barlow 6
4. Scott Selwood 6
5. Daniel Nicholson 4
6. Todd Goldstein 6
7. Jack Watts 6
8. Travis Boak 6
9. Dylan Shiel 4
10. Liam Shiels 4
11. Aaron Hall
12. Stewart Crameri 6
13. Brodie Smith 4
14. John Patton 2
15. Tom McDonald 4
16. Billy longer 2
17. Alex Fasolo 6
18. Jarryn Geary 4
19. Jared Petrenko 4
20. Sam Day 1
21. Lachlan Hansen 4
22. Joshua Bootsma 1
23. Ryan Harwood 4
24. Jordan Lewis
25. Joshua Green 2
26. Ben Stratton 4
27. Bradley Mckenzie 2
28. Sam Frost 1
29. Maverick Weller 2
30. Thomas Sheridan 2
31. Seb Tape 1
32. Sam Dunnell 1
33. Rory Thompson 2
34. NAT 54
35. Jamie Bennell 1
36. Matt White 2
37. Lachie Whitfield 3
38. Oliver Wines 2
39. Sam Colquhoun 1

ROOKIE LIST

1. Rookie 7
2. Rookie 37
3. Rookie 44
4. Rookie 62
5. Tanner Smith 1
6. Rookie 54

That doesn't include Hickey and Ibbotson. But has Sam Colquon. So what gets priority, Nat pick 54 or rookie promotion 70?
No, it doesnt have those players because you traded them in period 2, not period 1, this is your list at the end of period one. You have the spots mate.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 19, 2013, 10:07:08 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2013, 10:04:55 PM
Can someone do my list as well?  :)

Give me about 5 minutes Noz, unless CW already has an updated version

his list is on the front page. not sure if he has announced delistings yet? if he has and they are in the list i linked to above then his list is final after delistings if not it is final before delistings.

Colliwobblers

Koop this is whatlezs list here :

ELEPHANTS FINAL LIST Team Value (148)

SENIOR LIST

1. Jack Redden
2. Taylor Walker
3. Michael Barlow
4. Scott Selwood
5. Daniel Nicholson
6. Todd Goldstein
7. Jack Watts
8. Travis Boak
9. Dylan Shiel
10. Liam Shiels
11. Aaron Hall
12. Stewart Crameri
13. Brodie Smith
14. John Patton
15. Tom McDonald
16. Billy longer
17. Alex Fasolo
18. Jarryn Geary
19. Jared Petrenko
20. Sam Day
21. Lachlan Hansen
22. Joshua Bootsma
23. Ryan Harwood
24. Scott Gumbleton
25. Joshua Green
26. Ben Stratton
27. Bradley Mckenzie
28. Sam Frost
29. Maverick Weller
30. Thomas Sheridan
31. Seb Tape
32. Sam Dunnell
33. Rory Thompson
34. Niall McKeever
35. Jamie Bennell
36. Matt White
37. Lachie Whitfield
38. Oliver Wines
39. Sam Colquhoun
40. Joel wilkinson

ROOKIE LIST

1. Ayden Kennedy
2. Ben Speight
3. Peter Yagmoor
4. Jesse White
5. Tanner Smith
6. Ben Mabon

the only place there is a final accurate copy of everyones list is in the official trade thread.

that list is before any delistings.

the copy of everyones lists as they delist and after they delist all their delistings will be HERE on the front page of this thread ONLY.