AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

I know I already PMd these to you Colli, but just posting again here so it is easier to find. Made some changes anyway for you to update.

Senior List Delistings:
Shane Tuck
Joel Macdonald
Ian Callinan

Rookie List Delistings:
Jayden Pitt

Rookie List Upgrades:
National Pick #80 (Round 5) to upgrade Michael Evans to the senior list (who then gets traded for Andrew Carrazzo next period)
Rookie Pick #80 (Round 5) to upgrade Jed Bews to the senior list

Cheers.

Colliwobblers

have snt you a pm you cannot use rookie draft picks to upgrade rookies - only nat draft picks.

Quote from: Adamant on November 19, 2013, 01:17:55 AM
I know I already PMd these to you Colli, but just posting again here so it is easier to find. Made some changes anyway for you to update.

Senior List Delistings:
Shane Tuck
Joel Macdonald
Ian Callinan

Rookie List Delistings:
Jayden Pitt

Rookie List Upgrades:
National Pick #80 (Round 5) to upgrade Michael Evans to the senior list (who then gets traded for Andrew Carrazzo next period)
Rookie Pick #80 (Round 5) to upgrade Jed Bews to the senior list

Cheers.

Ricochet

KL Crocs

Senior Delistings
19. Ahmed Saad
34. Mitch Morton
38. Graham Johncock
40. Justin Koschitzke

nostradamus

Bangkok Crabs

Delistings

Richard Newell
Cam Eardley
Jason Ashby
Luke Lowden
Fraser McInnes
Eric Wallace
Steven Morris
Ariel Steinberg
Leroy Jetta
Jesse Stringer

nostradamus

**just so people know........you can't do any rookie promotions past Nat 80, beause thats as far as he draft goes

Toga

Quote from: nostradamus on November 19, 2013, 01:09:09 PM
**just so people know........you can't do any rookie promotions past Nat 80, beause thats as far as he draft goes

If I'm correct there's an extra round that "may or may not exist" purely for rookie upgrades? Idk if that's right though

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on November 19, 2013, 01:49:09 PM

If I'm correct there's an extra round that "may or may not exist" purely for rookie upgrades? Idk if that's right though
Colli said this in the AXVS announcement PM:
THERE WILL BE 5 COMPLETE ROUNDS IN EACH OF THE DRAFTS. NO 6TH ROUND.

Memphistopheles

Does anyone know if there's a list anywhere to see all the planned rookie elevations for AFL clubs at the National Draft?

If the Lions are going to elevate Hayes I'd actually be keen to do the same but can't seem to find this out.

Noz

Well that stuffs up my plans.

nostradamus

Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2013, 02:22:49 PM

yeah we'd planned on using Nat 83 to upgrade Markworth, but now have to use a good pick to do it :(

....oh well, rules are rules and they're the same for all of us

Memphistopheles

AFL teams are only likely to use 50-60 picks in the National Draft according to the draft chat with Cal Twomey on afl.com.au this morning.

In fact I think he said he thought they would only use 51 live picks at some point which could hurt this draft.

JBs-Hawks

Can I use a rookie pick to upgrade or one of my booster picks to upgrade cos I dont want to use #38

JBs-Hawks

Memphistopheles

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 19, 2013, 04:01:48 PM
Guess Jack Martin can stay on the rookie list then :(

I'll give you my spare Pick 76 for him :P

BB67th

Quote from: nostradamus on November 19, 2013, 02:49:09 PM
Quote from: Noz on November 19, 2013, 02:22:49 PM

yeah we'd planned on using Nat 83 to upgrade Markworth, but now have to use a good pick to do it :(

....oh well, rules are rules and they're the same for all of us
Yes this is correct. Draft will only go up to pick 80 and all rookie promotions must be done in the NAT Draft, not the Rookie Draft.