ROUND TEN 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by nas, May 22, 2017, 08:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Ricochet

Oh shower, Ales hey

Hopefully NRoo is an out >:D

Rusty00

Could've done with HGA to try and hold my position in the 8 against Sri Lanka. Especially seeing as we'll be playing an OOP ruck :(

JBs-Hawks

upthemaidens

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 25, 2017, 01:43:24 PM
Could've done with HGA to try and hold my position in the 8 against Sri Lanka. Especially seeing as we'll be playing an OOP ruck :(
Don't worry Rusty, you'll probably still win with a OOP and no HGA.  Strikers have been absolutely dreadful this year. 

Ricochet

Damn, not being allowed to loophole might cost us a few points here

GAJ not named and didn't have time to fix up with the early game, but thought it was all good with Menegola on the bench to cover him... Can't get his 131 now

PowerBug

Quote from: Ricochet on May 26, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

GAJ not named and didn't have time to fix up with the early game, but thought it was all good with Menegola on the bench to cover him... Can't get his 131 now
Well if you didn't post this then you could've just not made any changes and gotten away with it.

Ricochet

Quote from: PowerBug on May 26, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

Well if you didn't post this then you could've just not made any changes and gotten away with it.
Yep I know, and if i was a prick like Ele i would have :P

Rusty00

Quote from: Ricochet on May 26, 2017, 12:48:01 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 26, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

Yep I know, and if i was a prick like Ele i would have :P
;D

PowerBug

Get rekt Nig. First the Ales, now the Elephants.

fanTCfool

Mongolia finally back on the winners list, now hopefully we can snag a couple more through the chaotic bye rounds.

Rids

Round 10 Results are now on UF. I seem to be having trouble posting a pic here.

nas

Quote from: Rids on May 30, 2017, 07:58:25 PM
Round 10 Results are now on UF. I seem to be having trouble posting a pic here.

Had the issue as well for tinypic. I'll see if I can do it

Ricochet