ROUND SIX 2017 MATCH CENTRE

Started by nas, April 26, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

**Home Teams on the right.

Koop

Please use lube first Rico  :-[

PowerBug

resigned that this isn't my year. I hope the Llamas go huge so that I have an excuse for losing all these games.

Ricochet

fanTCfool

Really need a win after sliding out of the 8, hopefully we can get the job done at home.

iZander

Far out, how and why are the Gazelles 5th....

Ricochet

Koop

Quote from: Ricochet on April 28, 2017, 12:47:19 PM
Quote from: Koop on April 26, 2017, 03:55:31 PM
Please use lube first Buddy  :-[
Fixed it for you Koop

Coniglio not back means that I'll probably have to bite the pillow  ::)  :'(

Koop

fanTCfool

Tippett a late out, and Sam J Reid ruins his streak of tons falling below the 20 mark, mad  >:(

Koop

Taiwan: 1100 - Hunt, Tuohy, Lyons (vc), Dumont, Caddy, Hill, JSmith, Wood & HGA to come.

KL: 591 - Hibberd, BSmith, Ablett (vc), Pendlebury, Selwood, Grundy, Darling, Black, Sidebottom, Barlow to come.

A lot of talent left to come for KL so will need to keep scoring, but could this be a massive boilover?  :o

iZander

Quote from: Koop on April 29, 2017, 08:16:27 PM
Taiwan: 1100 - Hunt, Tuohy, Lyons (vc), Dumont, Caddy, Hill, JSmith, Wood & HGA to come.

KL: 591 - Hibberd, BSmith, Ablett (vc), Pendlebury, Selwood, Grundy, Darling, Black, Sidebottom, Barlow to come.

A lot of talent left to come for KL so will need to keep scoring, but could this be a massive boilover?  :o
:o Thats a bunch of huge names but youve got a serious shot :O

Koop

Quote from: Koop on April 29, 2017, 08:16:27 PM

1456.5 - Hunt, Tuohy, Caddy, JSmith, 1/4 of Brad Hill and HGA to come

1132.5 - Hibberd, BSmith, Pendlebury, Selwwod, Grundy, Black, Sidebottom & 1/4 of Darling to come

In major trouble now, flower you Gablett  >:(

Ricochet

fanTCfool

Reckon we got done, thanks for your 19 Reid  ::)