SuperCoach Team Selector 2015!

Started by Purple 77, January 29, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Hey all!

As per previous years, I have made an excel-based team selector for your supercoach sides...

But this year it's slightly different!

Previously, I used the template ossie85 gave me several years ago, and simply updated the players, prices and stats.

This time, I've made it from scratch. This year, you'll enjoy (I hope) a more easy to follow spreadsheet, with the players names, bye week, team, average, 2014 games played and prices given.

You'll again see that you can look at where your money is being spent, with a budget table located in every sheet.

You will also again see your team displayed in every sheet, so you can flick between positions and still see the other players you have selected in other positions.

The last similarity is to select a player, enter a "1" (or any number I guess) into the SELECT column.

I have also listened to feedback over the past few years, and have fixed the recurring name issue (previous users may know what I mean) in where your selected players are shown.

I have omitted the amount of points that player scored for the year, as really no one looks at it when they have the players' average and games played already given.

NEW FEATURE

With the "Rate My SuperCoach" thread in mind, I have created an auto-formatted team in the first sheet of the spreadsheet, where once your team is selected, you can copy and paste in-between the yellow border straight into a post without it looking like a dogs breakfast.

Well, I hope it looks ok.

I'll be looking for feedback on that, it might not be the best, but I hope it is readable, which was the aim in me making it.

So without further ado, I present to you the SuperCoach 2015 Team Selector, hosted kindly by ossie85's website The League.

SuperCoach 2015 Team Selector

So enjoy! If you find any errors, or have any questions, then please don't hesitate in posting in this thread, so I can promptly either fix the error or try to explain how it works. If you are not a regular excel user, you very well might find this hard to use.

SydneyRox

Awesome work as always Purp!! New design is fantastic, way better than the other hack job :P

Purple 77

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 30, 2015, 12:43:37 PM
Awesome work as always Purp!! New design is fantastic, way better than the other hack job :P

Thanks SR!   :)

Is what I wanna hear  8)

Ringo