Money Shot 2018

Started by Money Shot, January 30, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

Laird, Hurley, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Doedee, Smith (Morgan, Cumming)
Danger, Titch, Dusty, Crouch, Fyfe, Kelly, Worpel, Ahern (Freeman, Barry)
Smith, Gawn (Cameron, Jones)
Billings, Heeney, Greene, Christensen, Venables, Rioli (Keefe, Wilson)
$26,000

Would love peoples thoughts on my team.

As many people on this site I am a decent supercoacher but not so decent Fantasy player.

Any must have in fantasy that I am missing or any players in my team that are good in supercoach but not so good in fantasy.

cheers.

Peter

Side is quite ok, not sure about Greene in DT and Smith is a interesting POD.

See how the JLT goes for the high priced rookies

Money Shot

The way I see it the rucks are a complete guess this year apart from Gawn being the value pick.

Smith finished the year with scores of 110, 96, 75, 89, 100 which is an average of 94. and at his age I think he is heading too his prime and think a 90-95 average is more than achievable.

As for Greene I love him as a supercoach prospect but haven't really looked into as a fantasy prospect. Will have a look and see if I think he is worth keeping. 

Mr.Craig

Last I head Greene wasn't in full training. Wanted to pick him myself but that put me off a bit.

Money Shot

Quote from: Mr.Craig on February 06, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
Last I head Greene wasn't in full training. Wanted to pick him myself but that put me off a bit.
Yeah he broke his toe in decemeber. I have had friends who have broken there toes and they were completely fine after a month so I assume he would be back in full training now.

In his contract year and reaching his prime. Lock it in Eddie.

Money Shot

Ellis, Hanley, McGrath, Brayshaw, Doedee, Cumming (Morgan, Smith)
Mitchell, Dangerfield, Merrett, Martin, Crouch, Fyfe, Kelly, Worpel (Barry, Mutch)
Ryder, Gawn (Cameron, McInerey)
Smith, Petracca, Stringer, Ah Chee, Christensen, Ahern (Venables, Rioli)
$1,000

Would never make a team like this in supercoach but think it could actually work in Fantasy. What are your guys thoughts on this?

Money Shot

Laird, Hurley, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Doedee, Smith (Murray, Cumming)
Danger, Titch, Dusty, Crouch, Fyfe, Kelly, Worpel, Barry (Finlayson, Holman)
Goldy, Gawn (Cameron, McInerey)
Billings, Heeney, Greene, Christensen, Venables, Rioli (Keefe, Wilson)
$2,000

updated team. deffs my favourite.

jvalles69

Stacked midfield!  Just got to remember those guys are prob priced close to what their output is, awesome you'll get big scores, just have to hope you get your rooks right to make up for the cash generation.

Ringo

What are you doing Rd 14 with 5 prem mids out? Do not mind the team overall but concerned with Rd 14. Even with 2 trades per week may still be in some sort of trouble.

Money Shot

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 27, 2018, 08:12:25 PM
Stacked midfield!  Just got to remember those guys are prob priced close to what their output is, awesome you'll get big scores, just have to hope you get your rooks right to make up for the cash generation.

Just to clarify it is T. Kelly from Geelong haha. But yeah I am a big believer in getting the best mids from the get go. So although they may drop in price the consistant 110 scores will be great.

Quote from: Ringo on February 27, 2018, 10:31:39 PM
What are you doing Rd 14 with 5 prem mids out? Do not mind the team overall but concerned with Rd 14. Even with 2 trades per week may still be in some sort of trouble.

Only have 4 premium mids out round 14 which is a bit of a concern but I am not really going for overall in Fantasy and more for my cash league that doesn't play over the byes so I am happy to take a hit round 14.

jvalles69

QuoteJust to clarify it is T. Kelly from Geelong haha. But yeah I am a big believer in getting the best mids from the get go. So although they may drop in price the consistant 110 scores will be great.

Ah thats a bit different then!  ;)

Money Shot

Okay after spending a bit of time looking at the better Fantasy scorers compared to DT scorers I have come up with this team.

Laird, Hibberd, Hurley, Bowes, Doedee, Finlayson (Smith, Murray)
Titch, Danger, Merrett, Dusty, Kelly, Barry, Holman, Banfield (H. Brayshaw, D. Johnston)
Gawn, Goldy (Cameron, McInerey)
Billings, Heeney, Greene, Bundy, Venables, Rioli (Keefe, Ahern)
$$$=flower all

Would really appreciate peoples thoughts on this team.

Money

Quote from: Money Shot on March 09, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
Okay after spending a bit of time looking at the better Fantasy scorers compared to DT scorers I have come up with this team.

Laird, Hibberd, Hurley, Bowes, Doedee, Finlayson (Smith, Murray)
Titch, Danger, Merrett, Dusty, Kelly, Barry, Holman, Banfield (H. Brayshaw, D. Johnston)
Billings, Heeney, Greene, Bundy, Venables, Rioli (Keefe, Ahern)
$$$=flower all

Would really appreciate peoples thoughts on this team.

Maybe look for a bit of value in the mids and forwards to try and get some better rooks (Dow, Kelly, A.Brayshaw, Fritsch). 7 rooks on field is fine but 7 that are 170k might hurt, needing them all to play every week and score could be disaster when a few of them should really only be generating cash on the pine. Maybe turn Dusty/Kelly into a Coniglio type and then even Greene/Heeney to someone cheaper

Money Shot

I will have a play around now. Thanks.

Money Shot

Laird, Hibberd, Hurley, Coffield, Doedee, Finlayson (Smith, Murray)
Titch, Danger, Merrett, Dusty, Kelly, Kelly, Holman, Banfield (D. Barry, H. Brayshaw)
Billings, Heeney, Greene, Bundy, Fritsch, Venables (Rioli, Keefe)

Current team.