Rusty00

Quote from: Rusty00 on May 04, 2017, 10:15:07 PM
Winchester Werewolves

D: Kade Simpson, Luke Hodge, Michael Hibberd, Garrick Ibbotson
M: Nathan Fyfe (C), Patrick Cripps (EVC), Matt Priddis, Robbie Gray
R: Matthew Leuenberger
F: Luke Dahlhaus, Travis Colyer, Jack Steele, Toby McLean
I: Dayne Zorko (VC), David Myers

E: Daniel Menzel (F), Sam Gibson (M), Brad Sheppard (D), Jarryd Roughead (R-OOP)
Ibbotson in for Newman, Toby onto field for Kent, Menzel to fwd E and Rough to ruck E

Rids

GROPE LANE GIANTS

D: Jamie McMillan, James Kelly, Josh Smith, Curtly Hampton
M: Taylor Adams (Capt), Darcy Parish, Jarryd Lyons (VC), David Swallow
R: Tom Boyd
F: Jacob Hopper, Nathan Hrovat, Tom Phillips, Josh Dunkley
U: Jordan De Goey, Sam Powell-Pepper

Emerg: Adam Kennedy, Harley Balic, Billy Longer, Jordan Murdoch

Ringo

Swansea Breakers

Def: Claye Beams, Daniel Talia, Harris Andrews, Heath Shaw
Mids: Chris Masten, Jordan Lewis (C), Liam Picken, Touk Miller
Ruck: Stefan Martin (VC)
Fwds: JJ Kennedy, Blake Acres, Peter Wright, George Hewett
Util: Koby Stevens (EVC), Shaun Burgoyne

Emergencies: Lee Spur (d), Eric Hipwood (f), Lachie Henderson (OOP M) Archie Smith (r)

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on May 01, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
Dragons vs Hedgies: Ah, I can't wait for this one. The rivalry between the Dragons and the Hedgies started as a friendly one when TDog took over the Hedgehogs, having worked with Dragons coach kb in XVs comps over the years. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked Koop was appointed as the new head coach at Hebden Bridge. These two have a very strong rivalry in the Americas SC comp due to a, uh, disagreement of sorts.

See here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,103723.msg1810226.html#msg1810226

I expect nothing but the best of banter between these two coaches in the lead up to this weekend's game, and for the years to come. With McVeigh a possible in for the Hedges backline, he could give them that extra bit of stability in their team, but Greene and Mullett both out will hurt even more, so the Dragons get my tip.

hahah an actual rivalry! Can someone change the UF positions for this match up so i can keep an eye on it :P

Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 01, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2017, 09:00:16 PM
Am scared of sloaney this week :/

Def: Laird, Pittard, Zac Williams, Salem
Mid: JPK (C), Jelwood (VC), Brendon Goddard, Nathan Jones
Ruck: Mummy
Fwd: Westhoff, Pederson, Stringer, Matera
Int: Dumont, Wells

Emg: Newnes, May, Lobb, Trengove
Scared?

I'm almost tempted to not captain him TBH, because this form is bound to end soon.

I dare you not to :P

hahaha, how did you know? :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: iZander on May 06, 2017, 04:48:30 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 01, 2017, 08:18:41 PM
Dragons vs Hedgies: Ah, I can't wait for this one. The rivalry between the Dragons and the Hedgies started as a friendly one when TDog took over the Hedgehogs, having worked with Dragons coach kb in XVs comps over the years. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked Koop was appointed as the new head coach at Hebden Bridge. These two have a very strong rivalry in the Americas SC comp due to a, uh, disagreement of sorts.

See here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,103723.msg1810226.html#msg1810226

I expect nothing but the best of banter between these two coaches in the lead up to this weekend's game, and for the years to come. With McVeigh a possible in for the Hedges backline, he could give them that extra bit of stability in their team, but Greene and Mullett both out will hurt even more, so the Dragons get my tip.

hahah an actual rivalry! Can someone change the UF positions for this match up so i can keep an eye on it :P

Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2017, 09:20:41 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on May 01, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
Quote from: iZander on May 01, 2017, 09:00:16 PM
Am scared of sloaney this week :/

Def: Laird, Pittard, Zac Williams, Salem
Mid: JPK (C), Jelwood (VC), Brendon Goddard, Nathan Jones
Ruck: Mummy
Fwd: Westhoff, Pederson, Stringer, Matera
Int: Dumont, Wells

Emg: Newnes, May, Lobb, Trengove
Scared?

I'm almost tempted to not captain him TBH, because this form is bound to end soon.

I dare you not to :P

hahaha, how did you know? :P
I knew.  :'(

kilbluff1985

@izander my positions are fine i think

annoyed i finally name Crisp after a good couple weeks and he goes full potato mode

iZander

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 06, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

annoyed i finally name Crisp after a good couple weeks and he goes full potato mode

Yeah yours are out but koops are completely wrong :P

GoLions

Quote from: iZander on May 06, 2017, 05:31:22 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 06, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

Yeah yours are out but koops are completely wrong :P
I've had cricket all day (yes in the flowering rain, hit the winning runs though), and out tonight, so unfortunately won't be updated until tomorrow arvo haha (unless ringo can do it)

kilbluff1985

GoLions

Teams updated in UF.

Of course the Knights decide to show up this week :'(

kilbluff1985

iZander

kilbluff1985

didn't know Birchall was injured thought he just played really bad glad i got DBJ score anyway