WXV: Dublin Destroyers

Started by Holz, November 14, 2011, 02:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on October 08, 2012, 09:56:51 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 03:20:10 PM
Get your thread cleaned up.
This is why you have 1100 boos:
Your argument also sucks as this thread is actually quite good. And I've seen far worse.
Yeah I wear my boo's with pride.

MajorLazer

Your argument also sucks as this thread is actually quite good. And I've seen far worse.
Oi. No need to have a dig at my thread. ;)

Holz

I love how my thread was pretty clean and now after a comment about cleaning it up its a mess. Still i like having my page up the top.

Maca24

Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 10:14:13 PM
Yeah I wear my boo's with pride.
Wear them as I sign you should start posting quality and not garbage.

tbagrocks

haha this is getting as bad as the Llamas team thread, that got spudded up big time!

Justin Bieber

I didn't mean the comment in a negative towards Ossie, it is a more to Holz to maintain his thread better. Not saying to Ossie and saying "why are all of these threads just clogged up". Sorry for that.

@Tbag, if you check the bashers or stallions in Euros, you will see a clogged up thread haha

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 11:23:43 PM
I didn't mean the comment in a negative towards Ossie, it is a more to Holz to maintain his thread better. Not saying to Ossie and saying "why are all of these threads just clogged up". Sorry for that.

@Tbag, if you check the bashers or stallions in Euros, you will see a clogged up thread haha

im happy with thread I think it has character. I just randomly go on rants about my trades in the 3rd person.

roo boys!

You're not alone there Holz :P

I don't see why you picked Holz's out of anyone elses? You don't HAVE to post something in every thread you read, pretty sure posts don'c count in this board anyway if that's why you're doing this. :P

Justin Bieber

Nah because I am holz' assistant and likes to look neat and tidy. I spose it looked alright before I made my comment... lol :S

elephants

Quote from: whatlez on October 08, 2012, 11:23:43 PM

Duuuuude that's all your fault haha! I have like 10 pages of you talking smack :P

Holz

It has just been announced that Daisy thomas will float across the HFF and the midfield next year. If he can get back to his 2011 form he could become one of the more valuable playersi n the comp.

Holz

Dublins forward stocks may have already been one of the strongest in the comp with Dale Thomas, Robbie Gray Mitchell Clark, Jack Watts, Micahel Hurley, Zach Clarke up front and with a raft of young guns.

Coach Holz just couldnt pass up what Dublin rates as a top 3 talent in the draft in Jesse Hogan. He will play in the Dublin Reserves this year and we have confidence he will turn into a star of the comp down the track.

Justin Bieber

Jack Watts can also go down back for the mighty Destroyers

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on December 18, 2012, 12:09:20 AM
Jack Watts can also go down back for the mighty Destroyers

he is im just showing how much forward depth we have. 

I also have guys like number 2 pick sam day and number 4 pick lachy hansen sitting on the bench.

CrowsFan

Bad news for Dublin with the news that young forward Daniel Markworth is booked in for a knee reconstruction and will miss the majority of next season...