Main Menu

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Started by 8-6 Suited, November 09, 2010, 03:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I played COD for the first time last week. Although it was a few editions back and I completely sucked at it :P.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 22, 2010, 10:26:49 PM
I played COD for the first time last week. Although it was a few editions back and I completely sucked at it :P.
i have never played it and proud of it :D
COD is stupid imho.

brodman_18

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 10, 2010, 05:22:04 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 09, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
Depends on who says it :P. A female says it = fish. Male says it = Call Of Duty :P.
Women don't know types of fish :P

Boss: Don't you know thats one of the 3 things women want and they all start with C..... Me: Cash, Cock and Cars? Boss: No COD chips and Calamari!

Quote from my old boss at a fish and chip shop in Brisbane :-*

8-6 Suited

Quote from: thornz23 on November 22, 2010, 06:16:41 PM
got it already :P the graphics seem pretty trashy but i love how u can play 2 player online. it seriously cut into my exam study but still killed them haha

Agreed. The 2 player online is good, but it lacks real  decent maps. They are kind of poor. Can barely get any 'high ground'  or climb on much stuff.

HillHero13

i love Nuketown.. i rape on that.. got 27-2 on it when i joined half-way through..

I also like ZOMBIES!

8-6 Suited

Zombies are showerful lol

Nuketown haha, 47-9 :x That map is too fkn easy though. Its like a mash map haha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: brodman_18 on November 23, 2010, 11:24:35 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 10, 2010, 05:22:04 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 09, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
Depends on who says it :P. A female says it = fish. Male says it = Call Of Duty :P.
Women don't know types of fish :P

Boss: Don't you know thats one of the 3 things women want and they all start with C..... Me: Cash, Cock and Cars? Boss: No COD chips and Calamari!

Quote from my old boss at a fish and chip shop in Brisbane :-*
Haha brodman ;D. Wise man he is ;).

Master Q

I watched a mate of mine play it, Kennedy and Nixon are so funny  ;D