Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

The Bashers board is happy to announce that we have no Bombers players on our list.

In other words... Drug Free mofo's.

Ziplock

so...

who has all the essendon players?

elephants

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 08, 2013, 07:36:11 PM
The Bashers board is happy to announce that we have no Bombers players on our list.

It has been announced that the Euro board is investigating into the drug habits of senior assistance coach FARK from the bashers after what the board is describing as unusual behaviour.

In other news the Eagles and Bashers trading will both come under review with the Board investigating if there were any under the table deals to explain how to of the bottom clubs of 2012 have become top 4 favourites for 2013.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on February 08, 2013, 08:16:47 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 08, 2013, 07:36:11 PM

It has been announced that the Euro board is investigating into the drug habits of senior assistance coach FARK from the bashers after what the board is describing as unusual behaviour.

In other news the Eagles and Bashers trading will both come under review with the Board investigating if there were any under the table deals to explain how to of the bottom clubs of 2012 have become top 4 favourites for 2013.

Hahaha Fark is our drug tester ;)

And yes, guess we should put it down to incredibly wise trading methods.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on February 08, 2013, 08:16:47 PM
:O TANKING!! :O

elephants

It seems the Bashers #1 ticket holder has been out and about, exploring possible media/journalism fields.

Have a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgOvGgiPYCY

Holz

lob be beter be as good as FARK talks him up to be.

Knee surgery sidelines new Cat McIntosh

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-02-12/knee-blow-for-mcintosh

not that serious but i would be a nervous coach if he was my number 1 ruck.

on a serious note I hope Hmac does well, he is a great player and a better person his body is letting him down though.

elephants

Ziplock

by my count losing hmac for the season and having to field lobbe/ renouf would drop you guys  out of  the top 4, meaning getting to the final is going to be substantially harder...

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on February 15, 2013, 02:02:04 AM
by my count losing hmac for the season and having to field lobbe/ renouf would drop you guys  out of  the top 4, meaning getting to the final is going to be substantially harder...

Lucky your count doesnt decide our season, eh?

Plus Hmac is only looking at missing the first couple of weeks at worst!? Can hardly factor in 20 weeks of Lobbe...

Justin Bieber

flower off Bashers, clogging up my new replies!!!

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on February 15, 2013, 11:34:19 AM

it was my fault.

Yeah Hmac should be back for round 1 of the euro, still its a big worry if stuff like this keeps happening.

Ziplock

Quote from: elephants on February 15, 2013, 02:24:28 AM

Plus Hmac is only looking at missing the first couple of weeks at worst!? Can hardly factor in 20 weeks of Lobbe...

haha we'll see.

elephants

smc, we do what we want ;)

Quote from: Holzman on February 15, 2013, 11:41:07 AM

it was my fault.

Yeah Hmac should be back for round 1 of the euro, still its a big worry if stuff like this keeps happening.

Ah well lucky we have two quality ruckmen :D

Quote from: Ziplock on February 15, 2013, 12:39:48 PM
Quote from: elephants on February 15, 2013, 02:24:28 AM

haha we'll see.

Indeed ;)